Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cure or Scam ?

lunasic if you read those 2 long threads about nsc therapy you would know why i went
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Nowadays, the internet has become a vast wasteland. Before you could Google something and find the Right answer. But now you find both the right and wrong. Its hard to say what works and what doesn't without trying. Some people do have success in a particular therapy and others don't. There's always going to be scam out there, no matter what the ailment or injury. If I had the money, I'd try any therapy from which I heard good/positive results.

What if it works? Maybe I'm too optimistic.
    Never Give Up!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac85 View Post
    lunasic if you read those 2 long threads about nsc therapy you would know why i went

You tried, and it failed... At least you could tell your testimony about that bullcrap, so people don't do it.
    Otherwise you are perpetuating the lie
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    You tried, and it failed... At least you could tell your testimony about that bullcrap, so people don't do it.
    i c u did some reading

Dinner for Suckers!

i'll keep my $2K

It was 1K when i went

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    I think what Mac85 did was very productive. We got to see the whole process "first hand" to counter the OP's story.

I think he tried and succeeded, because the failing of that therapy was already expected. (You didn't believe it hard enough to make it work for you Mac85 )
    Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

Quote Originally Posted by 0xSquidy View Post
    I think what Mac85 did was very productive. We got to see the whole process "first hand" to counter the OP's story.

I think he tried and succeeded, because the failing of that therapy was already expected. (You didn't believe it hard enough to make it work for you Mac85 )
    thanks 0xSquidy, yes I went and "I didn't believe hard enough and didn't give my 110% effort" - NSC Therapy [founder-owner] - Ken Bryant