Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cure or Scam ?

Cure or Scam ?

Just 5 days of leg presses plus $2K.. Hockey puck !

http://www.nsctherapyproject.com/index.html

Talking

they can't spell training correctly.....or other words. Perhaps they need a web person that can spell?
    Oh and the "dr" character needs a better fitting jacket, just my two cents.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

There's a huge thread about this not too back in time here.
    Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

fuckin scam.. i've been there... spent money got nothing back, there was this guy here onwalker78 that was promoting that scaam
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Who are these soulless, f***ing bottomfeeding, monsters who can do this to people so desperate for recovery they will beleive anything? How do they live with themselves?

A frigging quad sitting in a normal chair for a 2 minute video in wich he moves nothing but his neck being prompted to talk about how his legs move now, and all the recovery he's gotten in his arms...... give me a break.

And just remember folks! It's your attitude that will decide how well the program will work "It is not the severity nor the level of injury that will determine your success. Success is determined by your attitude and commitment the toward recovery.. ". So if you come give us your money and nothing happens it's your fault, you could have no cord left at all and if you try hard enough THIS WILL WORK!!! NO REFUNDS!!!!!

If there's a hell, you'll find that smug, hair dyed, bastard there roasting with the child murderers and rapists!

I am starting to really take the position now-a-days that if you get scammed by this type of place... It's your own fault! I mean from now on ... Enough literature and testimonials
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    I am starting to really take the position now-a-days that if you get scammed by this type of place... It's your own fault! I mean from now on ... Enough literature and testimonials
    Easy to say 8 years post injury, after the sheer terror and horror of facing a life without the use of part or most of your body has passed. 6 months post injury I garauntee you were looking at places like this and thinking "............. maybe.......... it's only a couple thousand dollars".

I remember talking to an outfit in Arizona that was (If I remember correctly) $5000 a month for a gym membership. (Project walk maybe? Can't remember for sure.) They were the same scam as this. "You sound like you have the right attitude to get out of that chair!". Almost went for it too.

If attitude were the key ingredient, we'd all be walking and running about with everyone else!
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    Easy to say 8 years post injury, after the sheer terror and horror of facing a life without the use of part or most of your body has passed. 6 months post injury I garauntee you were looking at places like this and thinking "............. maybe.......... it's only a couple thousand dollars".

I remember talking to an outfit in Arizona that was (If I remember correctly) $5000 a month for a gym membership. (Project walk maybe? Can't remember for sure.) They were the same scam as this. "You sound like you have the right attitude to get out of that chair!". Almost went for it too.
    true, I have "only" been injured 8 years and I could have told you 8 years ago that it's a scam.... What does that tell you????
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

It tells me that you don't remember what it was like at first.

Re-read my last post and note that I wasn't saying you've "only" been injured 8 years. I was saying that after 8 years the initial shock has passed and you can evaluate these scams objectively.