Thread: For Sale: EasyStand 5000, self-propelled mobile, North Texas only

For Sale: EasyStand 5000, self-propelled mobile, North Texas only

Hello! I am looking to sell an EasyStand 5000 Series stander. It is self-propelled and mobile. It was purchased new in 2007, and has had less than 200 hours of use in a school setting. It is in very good condition. It fits individuals from 5' to 6'5'' and up to 280 lbs. Its equivalent would be purchased new for about $5900. It has a standard padded seat, flip away independent kneepads, push rims, drive wheel locks, secure foot plates, formed table with front pad, hydraulic actuator with handle, graphite gray upholstery, locking casters, adjustable hip guides, positioning belt, lateral supports, and a back. There is some wear on the foam handles from pushing against the lateral supports, but other than that it looks and works great. Asking $1200 or best offer, would just like it to go to someone who will get some use out of it. I live in North Texas and am willing to negotiate local sales only. Please let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures. Thank you!

Here is the official EasyStand website on this stander.
    http://www.easystand.com/5000/index.cfm

Unfortunately we can't ship it, but we are definitely willing to negotiate on the price.

Whereabouts in north Texas are you located?

Sorry it's taken me this long to respond, I haven't had internet for a while. We're north of Dallas but depending on if the stander can fit in one of our cars, may be willing to drive some.

still forsale?

please let me know if the stander is still for sale.