Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Accommodations

If they come back empty handed ask them to find the supervisor repellent.

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    If they come back empty handed ask them to find the supervisor repellent.
    hahahahhahah! Oh boy. You do realize if I follow through on any of this and get told I'm never allowed to train again, I'm blaming you, right?

So I thought I would update with some exciting news. I do cold calling to potential customers and offer to send them free information. Then, that person's information is sent to one of three people who will try to book them to come in. Well, my boss called me into to his office tonight and offered me the position of booking my own PRs so, not only did a get a promo but I get a better chunk of change for ever member I get

Excellent news! Thanks for the update.

Congratulations and great job!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Ok folks, got a question for you....

Remember when I mentioned the fact of the door I can simply not independently open at work? So, what we were doing was, I was sending a text to my boss when I was just around the corner and he would get the door. No problems.. until one day he just didn't come. Ok, fine. I assumed he was busy. It has gotten to the point where I won't even text him because he doesn't come anyways..... At night, he will still come out with me sometimes (he trades off with 2 other coworkers which is fine, end of the night is busy). Anyways, I'm not sure how to take it... I don't really think it means anything, but I don't know if he just stopped doing it because he got tired of it, because he's mad.. or if I'm just reading into it to much I don't know... I don't know if I should confront him about it because I don't want to make him feel bad or anything... Advice please

I do think you might be reading to much into it, but don't blame you for wondering.
    As long as someone is letting you in try not to worry.
    Good job of sticking it out!