Thread: currency trading

currency trading

I'm looking for opinions about whether or not to buy euros now or in 2 months (approximately). I will be spending 7850 euros to get a couple wheelchairs. I'm reading differing forecasts on the trend of the euro due to the economic uncertainties over there. Seems like a wait and see, but that usually ends up costing me more. I like the sound of this report - http://finance.yahoo.com/news/6-Mont....html?x=0&.v=1 - but I've also read the exact opposite. Keep in mind I'm dealing with Canadian dollars and we seem to be more stable than the Chinese USD. How's the air up there at the debt ceiling?

Any thoughts from you big fish? I'm just trying to save a few bucks.

if i knew i'd be a millionaire...i'd loan dollars exchange to euro n then exchange back ya digg...nobody knows bro
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

fuck it, I think monday morning I better go switch the funds and then stop worrying about it.. might as well pay oRacing up front. What the fuck, it's only another $10k.
    After that Ima order up a Hungarian bride that looks like Sasha Grey's little sister.

ya u hook me up w/ her
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    fuck it, I think monday morning I better go switch the funds and then stop worrying about it.. might as well pay oRacing up front. What the fuck, it's only another $10k.
    After that Ima order up a Hungarian bride that looks like Sasha Grey's little sister.
    hungarian women don't shave, hope you like women with hairy armpits

Quote Originally Posted by Mac85 View Post
    ya u hook me up w/ her
    Mac with your youth, charm and good looks you probably need a stick to beat all the women off of you by the end of the night. Get out to the lake and show them who's boss.

Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    hungarian women don't shave, hope you like women with hairy armpits
    Jeff - your positive attitude makes you an asset to this community, I sincerely appreciate your knowledge and well-wishes. [ignore user jschism]

Anyone have any input on my euro issue? A few hundred bucks is another couple hours at the tattoo parlour.. help me get inky!

Jeff - your positive attitude makes you an asset to this community, I sincerely appreciate your knowledge and well-wishes. [ignore user jschism]
    maybe you're confused? i do my best to promote a positive attitude and being active, as well as share my experiences. Much like John(who doesn't seem to be around much anymore),the only negative comments you see from me are about DME's and problems with some manufacturers. could really care less if you put me on ignore, i was just making a joke about the cultural difference of hungarian women, but for all i know, you're one of those french/canadian that are use to women with hairy armpits.

wow, best tweet that shit because no one here gives a fuck that you think bigotry is comical.
    I was kidding before but now you took it personal and attacked francophone women, that ain't right. Ever been to a strip club in Quebec? Those girls are PRIMO.

But yeah, I'm still looking for thoughts on the Euro exchange rate!

Please someone steer this thread away from the hate crime seminar.

wow, best tweet that shit because no one here gives a fuck that you think bigotry is comical.
    I was kidding before but now you took it personal and attacked francophone women, that ain't right. Ever been to a strip club in Quebec? Those girls are PRIMO.

But yeah, I'm still looking for thoughts on the Euro exchange rate!

Please someone steer this thread away from the hate crime seminar.
    wow, thought maybe you were a cool guy, but your just a dick. I noticed that about Canadians, they are either really nice or complete assholes, like you.
    Last edited by jschism; 07-16-2011 at 07:48 PM.

I'm still looking for thoughts on the Euro exchange rate!
    Nevermind.

.. might as well pay oRacing up front.
    This. Now I won't have to worry. At least the chairs are being built.

Thanks for the input everybody. No free tattoo time after all. Dammit all to hell. jism you derailed my shit and now I'm a sad little man.