Thread: Keeping an Open Mind

Talking Keeping an Open Mind

http://unite2fightparalysis.wordpress.com/

Marilyn Smith has always been a hard working advocate for spinal cord injury cure. She is the Executive Director at unite2fightparalysis.org that writes a wonderful blog every month. Check out the July blog here.

In retrospect, the millions that some of our provinces have given (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan & Ontario) and the federal government giving 30 mill .... I wish it had been for a world-wide push ... even if something became 'North American'.

We could have been that much closer.

Our government is not going to make that kind of investment again anytime soon, especially with the world market the way it is.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Ya, I particularly like her wording where she talks about "this is where the rubber meets the road"...She's one of a kind! We can't lament the past, just push forward with all the gusto ya got and meet the future head on with what's presented to us here and now. We can make a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAMMY View Post
    Ya, I particularly like her wording where she talks about "this is where the rubber meets the road"...She's one of a kind! We can't lament the past, just push forward with all the gusto ya got and meet the future head on with what's presented to us here and now. We can make a difference.
    That's exactly what I think.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Marilyn is talking a great deal of sense.
    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.