Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This pain is slowly killing me....

Angry This pain is slowly killing me....

Ok so I have vomitted at least four times in the past two hours from all of this pain. Not only am I dealing with my "normal" pain but I also have pleurisy and pneumonia so my chest and lungs are feeling like they are on fire and being pushed through a blender. I also have awful abdominal pain from this massive hernia that I am having repaired in 27 days. I just can't take this!!! I have been up until at least 5:30 everyday for the past two weeks because of all of this pain. I am trying to finish up my summer semester at school in addition to finishing up some classes from the spring that I couldn't finish due to being in and out of the hospital. I swear to god, this pain is going to kill me!!!

Becky
    T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
    since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

hi becky,

you'll never be so lucky to have the pain kill you ...poor attempt at humor he says

but want you to know i'm thinking of you. currently getting 2-3 hours sleep a night and a catnap or 2 during the day due to pain. i wish there was something i could do or say.
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Bill,
    I know the pain won't physically kill me but mentally it sure does. And be it poor attempt at humor or wishful thinking, some days I just can't decide. I am getting about 2-3 hours a night too, minus the cat naps because during the day I try to stay as busy as possible so that the day isn't just one long endless day of just the pain. I hope that makes sense. Nothing anyone can do or so really.... I was just venting

Becky
    T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
    since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

So many of us in the same boat Becky.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by bollefen View Post
    hi becky,

you'll never be so lucky to have the pain kill you ...poor attempt at humor he says

but want you to know i'm thinking of you. currently getting 2-3 hours sleep a night and a catnap or 2 during the day due to pain. i wish there was something i could do or say.
    I have a similar schedual.
    pain is not so terrible 24-7 though.

im so sorry becky. I want you to be in less pain. I want it for you more than for me. you are in my thoughts girly.

Sorry you're still dealing with this and more Becky. Vent away. Many here know what you're going through.....deal with things the best you can. Good luck with your school work.....

The pains don't kill us - they only makes us wish they would. So, some of us go to bed every night, and pray to sleep and not wake up. And our leaders, in their infinite idiocy, persecuted Dr. Kevorkian, whom some people eventually need.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    The pains don't kill us - they only makes us wish they would. So, some of us go to bed every night, and pray to sleep and not wake up. And our leaders, in their infinite idiocy, persecuted Dr. Kevorkian, whom some people eventually need.
    the pain does kill us. it shortens our lives and causes immense stress. we don't need idiots like kevorkian. we need serious pain research and treatment. kevorkian wasn't interested in that.

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    Amen to that!

"some of us go to sleep at night and pray that we don't wake up"

That would be an easy way out, I'd take it. Shooting myself would be to violent. But, I would need a 30 day advance warning to get things together so my family did't have to deal with confusion of my stuff.

They would understand.

As for research into getting rid of nerve damage pain a BIG laugh. Is there any such research? Please let me know. I am at year 20 of 24/7 chronic pain.

Living in a wheelchair is a breeze, easy! But living with pain is...............
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by cass View Post
    the pain does kill us. it shortens our lives and causes immense stress. we don't need idiots like kevorkian. we need serious pain research and treatment. kevorkian wasn't interested in that.
    Why was he an idiot? He helped suffering people end their suffering by doing what they wanted to do.