Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Angry most of the time

Second verse same as the first.

Everyone here goes through the same things but may not say it. My therapist was glad that i talked obout acceptance. Yda Yda Yda. Mkae sure you take care of yourself. I spent the first number of years being #?*% off. I regret that time because my family lost alot of me.
    Feelin good is good enough!

Hi Megatron,

The turmoil is not in the event but in our reaction to it. -Author is unknown to me.

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

angry is what makes me want to fight sci
    Angry is what makes me take action to do what needs to be done
    angry is how i can say i am your equal and more
    Angry is what makes me shove pity back into the face of the contributor
    Angry is how i can be heard

God bless angry. but please no overdose

Anger is viewed as a socially acceptable emotion for men, more so than sadness or helplessness. It is possible that these other emotions/feelings are manifesting as anger. Family members are often the target of outbursts as it is "safer" to loose control with them rather than in the workplace.

Blog Entries
    Tate, I had a similar reaction to my injury. I knew that I had not done enough to prevent it (by not wearing a seatbelt), and I was 46 & didn't feel "cheated" out of too many of life's experiences. I missed some of things I could no longer do and got sad or frustrated at times; but kept in mind the rehab advice of concentrating on the things I could still do (mostly).
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

I wonder how Megatron is doing? Maybe playing football?

Bueller?
    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

IMO Nothing wrong with being angry, why should you not be? Just don't take it out on those who love you and care about you. Save it for the scumbags, assholes, douchebags, who crosses the path you wheel on and just unleash some verbal ass beating on them. Nothing wrong with that.
    I do not subscribe to the all popular notion of letting go, forgiving, and all that kombaja nonsense. Anger can be a great motivator. The main thing is to focus on learning how to wield the force.