Thread: this accessory compatible with this chair?

Question this accessory compatible with this chair?

I have a quickie XLI frame and am salivating over the TiLite luggage carriers (I do not like quickie's version) does anyone know if they are compatible? I called TiLite customer service and you'd think I was speaking some outer space language when I inquired. Thank you!
    Liza R. McCollum

To determine compatibility, you just need to know your frame's downtube diameter. Also be aware, your front-end angle will determine the angle of your luggage carriers. In other words, the luggage carriers will extend at a 90-degree angle from your downtubes. For example, if your front end is 90 degrees, your luggage carrier's extensions will be completely horizontal which is not conducive to carrying items unless they are strapped on.

Here are two screen captures from TiLite's eStore:

Attachment 41042

Attachment 41043
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Chas, I saw this on the TiLite website and I'm not concerned about the angle. I have a silly questionI though. To measure my downtubes I just measured the extension underneath the pedals. It was 1.5 So i'm assuming that's what I'd need. But am I missing something in terms of measuring? Anyone?
    Liza R. McCollum

bump.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>