Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: NOT GUILTY for Casey Anthony

NOT GUILTY for Casey Anthony

Another what the fuck moment for our justice system.

Our justice system worked. The DA didn't meet the burden of proof, the way I see it. I think it was an accident, and they all wigged out. I think the defendant suffered manic depressive syndrome after her baby died, explaining the bizarre behavior.

I doubt we'll ever know the truth of the matter. I'd like to hear what the jury has to say, if they say anything.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Agreed that there just wasn't enough evidence, except I think she did it.

I'm more interested in why her parents got up and left the courtroom early showing no emotion whatsoever ...
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I also hold the belief that she is guilty and am disappointed it went to trial without the burden of proof being met. I hope she never brings another child into the world..ever.

I really think she is quilty, and is mentally ill, but there just wasn't enough, or any, concrete proof that she was involved. That is what the law says. Concrete proof, not speculation, not probability. I hope along with Eileen, that she has no other children, but doubt it. That said, I am glad that a case is not judged by public opinion, as the public is often wrong. Judging with emotion without regard to proof.

As in my malpractice case, sadly, the best show won. The defense put on the much better show.

I'd give a little more credence to the argument that the child died accidentally leaving her in despair if it weren't for the partying (that's not mere bizarre behavior, it's a sick mind at work), making up a molestation story against your father and brother, the phone calls, the body being in her car.

Let's face it: NEITHER side proved how the little girl died. There is no proof she drowned or died accidently either.

Quote Originally Posted by rebajane View Post
    I really think she is quilty, and is mentally ill, but there just wasn't enough, or any, concrete proof that she was involved. That is what the law says. Concrete proof, not speculation, not probability. I hope along with Eileen, that she has no other children, but doubt it. That said, I am glad that a case is not judged by public opinion, as the public is often wrong. Judging with emotion without regard to proof.
    I have to disagree. Scott Peterson was convicted based on speculation as well. Conviction for murder is barring beyond a reasonal doubt.

The whole time I was wondering, "How the hell do you drown with duct tape covering your mouth and nose?"
    I believe she did it, they just could not prove who did it, when or WHY?

Quote Originally Posted by anban View Post
    The whole time I was wondering, "How the hell do you drown with duct tape covering your mouth and nose?"
    I believe she did it, they just could not prove who did it, when or WHY?
    You're right! Apparently, if you google how to kill (among other sick bookmarked searches) and your daughter ends up dead in the back of your car with duct tape on her mouth, you're still not guilty of foul play. What-the-fuck-ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    As in my malpractice case, sadly, the best show won. The defense put on the much better show.

I'd give a little more credence to the argument that the child died accidentally leaving her in despair if it weren't for the partying (that's not mere bizarre behavior, it's a sick mind at work), making up a molestation story against your father and brother, the phone calls, the body being in her car.

Let's face it: NEITHER side proved how the little girl died. There is no proof she drowned or died accidently either.
    it's the presecutors responsibility to prove how the girl died, and prove casey did it
    like others, i think she's guilty as hell, but cannot believe how the presecutor was even allowed to bring this to court with no evidence
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan