Thread: Anyone pushing a Tilite TR with 26" wheels (590's) ???

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete

Anyone pushing a Tilite TR with 26" wheels (590's) ???

I'm looking at getting a TR and at the moment I'm happily pushing a quickie GT with 26" wheels (590's) I have no issues with my 26" wheels but the DME really wants me to go to 25" wheels.

I'm really curious to see someone's TR CAD drawing with 26" wheels, if you'd share your serial number so I can look it up on the Ti site that would be cool and I'd appreciate it.

thanks.

I can't help you there - I'm on 24" wheels in my TR but I am curious about looking up the drawings for my chair.

How do I do that?

I don't know how to retrieve the CAD drawing on line, but you can look up the specs.

Attachment 40966

Attachment 40967
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    I'm looking at getting a TR and at the moment I'm happily pushing a quickie GT with 26" wheels (590's) I have no issues with my 26" wheels but the DME really wants me to go to 25" wheels.

I'm really curious to see someone's TR CAD drawing with 26" wheels, if you'd share your serial number so I can look it up on the Ti site that would be cool and I'd appreciate it.

thanks.
    a CAD won't help much... if you want 26" wheels, get 26" wheels... your DME doesn't push your chair every day.

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    if you want 26" wheels, get 26" wheels... Your dme doesn't push your chair every day.
    +1 ^^

Exclamation

Hello NW-Will,
    I do not have TI chair yet, but I have been using 26" wheels with my Colours chair. It is very comfortable, easy to push, and I will not going back to smaller wheels. They are perfect for me. I have two sets of wheels with PRIMO V_TRACK and Schwalbe Marathon Plus tires.
    The only problem which you might complain is larger size wheels and your car space ( really I do not think it should be an issue ). Another issue might be if you want to be fancy and get tires with more colours than black. My tires from Schwalbe are available in black only in this size.
    By the way, what does it mean "DME wants you to go...."? DME is for you not the way around !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look here for pictures of my chair with 26' wheels.
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=123070

Hey, I have 26" wheels on a ZRA. i don't think i'll get them again. i'll get 25" to try before i'll order my next char.

they are great once i get going, but turning and maneuvers it becomes less appealing.

i'm tall 6'2" so they don't look massive but i'd try 25"s before ordering a new chair. i almost regret 26"s

plus more tire options in a 25"(correct me if i'm wrong)