Thread: vehicles?

vehicles?

im thinkin about getting a new vehicle and i was just wondering if the chrysler voyager was the best one to go for? does anybody know of good dealers in england or ireland, for new or secondhand? welcome any help, thanks

bump

Hi, If you need a van, Chrysler/Dodge is the most poular small size, we had one & it was a total junker. If you can transfer into a car & drive, you might consider a Monte Carlo or Toyota Solaro. If your real good at tranfering, Ford has just come out with the "Freestyle" a station wagon that looks like an Explorer its a tad taller than a regular car.

If you are in Ireland, the Mercedes vans are rumored to be really good. From what I gather there are 2 sizes, small and large. In the USA they sell the large ones, and they have very good head room for a wheelchair user, all that you need is to install a lift in the door and you are set, no need for raised roofs or lowered floors. I have heard that the smaller Mercedes vans are similar in this aspect. I believe the fuel efficiency is much better with those vans as well. Of course if you can transfer well enough, a 2 door car is a much nicer option than a van.

Hey,
    Im a c4,5 with no use of my arms so i need a vehicle with a side ramp and where i can lock my chair into the passengers side. sorry, i should have mentioned that in the first place! so any ideas?