Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Protein Bars?

Blog Entries
    I like the Supreme Protein bars that I get at drugstore on com with either 30 or 15 Grams of protein: http://www.drugstore.com/search/sear...&Go.x=0&Go.y=0

There also was a thread for good protein powders for making shakes/drinks. I liked what I got from there. I think fuentejps was active in it if he didn't start it. I think I got some variety of Syntha6. And if you're not worried about the hormonal effects, I used to use a great soy powder that tasted wonderful in vanilla ice cream - -Genista.. It stopped my period for a year, though, until my doctor made me stop it and kick start things with progesterone. But then, ice cream, salt restraint, and me... hardly perfect together...

If you want low calories, high protein I'd recommend soy protein bars!
    Hi there, I'm only 20 years old but I'm creating my own disabled driving organization - it's growing rapidly everyday and currently features hundreds of pages of useful content you can't find elsewhere.

Visit my hand controls website for more information.

Or you can visit my website's blog where I outline what's happening and my plans for the future.

You can also see my story here.

PowerBars

I used to do a lot of rockclimbing in a previous life, a friend gave me a Kellogs PowerBar one time (can't remember the protein %)... talk about instant boost though, it was incredible lol. I scurried up the wall like the proverbial crag-rat!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Bell View Post
    If you want low calories, high protein I'd recommend soy protein bars!
    Great Site! I'm going for my licence son, which means I'll be needing hand controls soon.
    Never Give Up!

I eat/drink/use BSN Syntha-6 protein and Bars in Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor.

I've become better at rating the protein bars and Boost drink. I can drink the chocolate one as long as it's cold. But I'm finding the bars to be easier. And cheaper than the drinks! I'm never sure how much meat and cheese I should eat in one day. Jim and I are arguing over portion size too. He thinks it needs to be big enough for a lumber jack! I disagree! I say about the size of the palm of your hand.

Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
    My favorite protein bar is a grilled Johnsonville smoked brat on a whole wheat hotdog bun. About 285 calories and 10.5 gms. of protein. You can get Johnsonville smoked turkey sausages and bring it down to about 200 calories. Can't beat the taste. lol
    Can it include some kraut? Mmmm.

Cliff bars are an excellent source