Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EasyStand 6000 Glider in L.A. for sale.

EasyStand 6000 Glider in L.A. for sale.

Decided to get rid of mine. I never use it. Email if interested.

How Much
    Living the Dream, C6/C7 incomplete.

Message me. I will buy it today if the price is reasonable. Thanks.

Can I have your email address?
    Last edited by aiglesias; 07-01-2011 at 08:49 PM.

Interest in the Easy Stand Glider 6000

I am interested in purchasing the 6000. I am in Boston and need to ship this overseas. Can you let me know if you still have it and what your price is for selling it.

Smile wanted/looking for purchase Easy Stand Glider

hi do you still have your Easy Stand Glider 6000? i am looking for this machine and i can get to you fast.please let me know
    claudia

amazing that 3 out of the 4 asking about it, have 2 or less messages. Be careful selling your stuff.

What are you talking about????i hope the people that is here is not the kind of people that you are suggesting or implying....

My mother is paralyzed and i was looking to purchase and was shopping around for this device in other to have my mother not lying on the bed all day long...

i found this forum...and just because i am a new member....i am to be crucified!

Give me a break! Don’t you think the person that is selling anything here will not take the right cautions on the deal!

And more...do you think i would buy anything here without going to try seeing the device first!

you know what
    You need to be more with GOD!

And i am posting my phone here...

just in case the seller still have the ES GLIDER 6000 for sale and want to talk to some one real...
    305-921-4111- claudia

Claudia Welcome. You would be amazed at the spammers, devos and other lowlife we have come here trying to pull something. I don't see how telling someone to be careful selling on the internet is Cruicifying you. Especially when your profile is not filled out in any way. How are we to know who you are. This forum means a lot to many of us and many are like family so we protect each other. You know like good Christians do.

More with God; you being crucified, give me a break. Again, how is anybody to know what you think or know, you didn't fill out your profile. Why is it that you thought this post was about you anyway..

i am new here...and i did not realize that the profile was an important info for all of us in the forum...but again, because everything that i am going with my mother right now it is so new i am overwhelmed and not thinking straight. Yes you are right, how can we know who is who behind a computer! I will soon complete my profile.
    Please accept my apologies, and off course I have this tendency of thinking that if we are here we are all good people, but I know I am wrong, because yes people take advantage of anything in today days!
    claudia