Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interview with young man kicked off of the Frontier Airline Flight

Interview with young man kicked off of the Frontier Airline Flight

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43468686

I saw this young man and his mother on TV today.
    Words can not express how livid I feel this happened to someone else under nearly exact circumstances with the same airline. It is not an isolated incident.
    We were told in March of 09 this would not happen again and were satisfied.
    Do people really have any rights to fly?
    Reading the comments on line from an earlier MSNBC are a sharp stick of reality how some people really feel about quads flying-not to mention a comment right on this site.
    Last edited by LindaT; 06-24-2011 at 08:57 PM. Reason: typo

"Frontier investigating" means that their lawyers are investigating like hell to see what they can do to minimize their losses on the story.

I saw it too Linda and was so happy and proud he went on to fight this..I wish I could support him somehow.couldnt find him on facebook..he did a great job in interview. This needs to never happen again.
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Dang that is sad. Linda, is there any way you can contact Johnathon and his mom to let them know this is not an isolated incidence. He may not want any money, but it is the only way Frontier will change their policies.

I think this Nation has really lost it as far as common sense and compassion.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Dang that is sad. Linda, is there any way you can contact Johnathon and his mom to let them know this is not an isolated incidence. He may not want any money, but it is the only way Frontier will change their policies.

I think this Nation has really lost it as far as common sense and compassion.
    I contacted the Denver Post reporter that had an article about it and told her what happened to us on our trip home from Craig.
    I gave her our contact info to relay to them.
    This is one case when I can say I truly know how someone feels.
    If anyone wants to look at Wheeliegirl's thread a while ago it tells a bit more about what happened.

once again, a media source not doing their research. quoting the FAA, who really aren't primary here and have virtually nothing to do with it. this REALLY PISSES ME OFF. ACAA and DOT. dumb media.

wish i knew how to contact this family.

frontier is owned by republic. frontier filed for bankruptcy in 2008. one thing i'll add: it is really, really important which airlines you choose to fly.

furthermore, seatbelt extensions are used for passengers whose weight requires them. look how skinny this guy is. that pilot really is inexperienced.

linda, i hope the post gets back to you and interviews you. tv stations are better. is there a troubleshooter type program in denver area?

hate to say it, but this shit will keep happening as long as others are complacent and don't want to ask for the law to be obeyed w/all regards to air travel.
    Last edited by cass; 06-24-2011 at 11:15 PM.

Where is the outrage about this?

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    Reading the comments on line from an earlier MSNBC are a sharp stick of reality how some people really feel about quads flying-not to mention a comment right on this site.
    People who comment anonymously online are usually idiots & cowards. And the comments on this article proves my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Van Quad View Post
    People who comment anonymously online are usually idiots & cowards. And the comments on this article proves my point.
    totally agree. please don't waste your time and emotion there. it's needed elsewhere.

I posted this story along with the hit & run on the quad this week and received an email from a very close former co-worker of mine that 'I'm always blaming the wheelchair' and these things happen to AB people too.

Really out of touch ... they have no idea. Third class citizens we are! (That's what the guys at work call me!)
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12