Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OH S#%T She has set a date!!

Congrats!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Hi Darrel,

Congratulations! I did something similar (got married) some 40 years ago and still going. I hope your next 12 years will be as exciting as your last 12 years.

Good luck.
    Millard
    ''Life's tough... it's even tougher if you're stupid!'' -- John Wayne

Pay for the damn cow Darrel!!!!

You have been teasing this lovely awesome woman (for putting up with you) for 12 years and she deserves a beautiful wedding as well as a decade medal!!!!

If you don't....The Carecure Mob will come after you LOL

Seriously....

CONGRATULATIONS....to you both and we will be waiting for some pictures!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Congrats! So when is the big date?

Quote Originally Posted by darrel View Post
    Thank you, how have you been Todd
    Overall, I have to say content. When a UTI hits or my hormones change, I'm not as happy, but then again, who is all the time?

Hey al' I love this woman with all my heart, I could not find another that would put up with my shit and still love me the way she does. She is my world. But if you know me I have to raise a little hell!!
    So you're looking forward to going through with this just as much a she is? That's great.

I was thinking, Living together for 12 years and NOW she wants to get married… WTF? Is it a change in life religious thing or does she REALLY take her time on getting to know someone first? If it's the latter she is one thorough woman…

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by doingtimeonmyass View Post
    So you're looking forward to going through with this just as much a she is? That's great.

I was thinking, Living together for 12 years and NOW she wants to get married… WTF? Is it a change in life religious thing or does she REALLY take her time on getting to know someone first? If it's the latter she is one thorough woman…

Congratulations!
    yes, I am looking forward to it.
    We have been planning this for years but every time it comes to the date something always happened. Mostly my fault for being accident prone. But we have decided to set the date for Sept. 10th. The main thing that has triggered the marriage thing back up was we went to a friends wedding earlier this month and she got the bug again. lol
    A lot of it also is that she is going blind and she wants to be able to see well enough to do our wedding cake (she loves to decorate them).
    She has had the flower arrangements made for several years and put in totes and stored away so most of everything is done other than the preacher, dresses and suits. We are breaking the news to everyone and getting the ones we want to stand up with us together.

yes, I am looking forward to it.
    We have been planning this for years but every time it comes to the date something always happened. Mostly my fault for being accident prone. But we have decided to set the date for Sept. 10th. The main thing that has triggered the marriage thing back up was we went to a friends wedding earlier this month and she got the bug again. lol
    A lot of it also is that she is going blind and she wants to be able to see well enough to do our wedding cake (she loves to decorate them).
    She has had the flower arrangements made for several years and put in totes and stored away so most of everything is done other than the preacher, dresses and suits. We are breaking the news to everyone and getting the ones we want to stand up with us together.

I was kidding about the Cow...Just so you know. I worried after I posted that but you haven't been on much and we used to joke around.

I think it is wonderful and even more so that you are excited too.....tell her Congratulations.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown