Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TiLite Guy?

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianm View Post
    FYI, from the order form:

"If you have requested a DRAWING of this chair, a copy of the drawing SIGNED by YOU must be received by TiLite before TiLite can process the order."
    i told my DME i wanted one, he must have not asked for it. it's not really important, i'm replacing the same as the ZR i have now with lower seat heights and unitine is all. I just see everyone else gets CAD drawings. hard to believe my medicare HMO is paying for it, but we had a lenghty discussion about what they are going to pay for, not what they want to pay for.
    Last edited by jschism; 07-02-2011 at 10:08 AM. Reason: add

Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    i told my DME i wanted one, he must have not asked for it. it's not really important, i'm replacing the same as the ZR i have now with lower seat heights and unitine is all. I just see everyone else gets CAD drawings. hard to believe my medicare HMO is paying for it, but we had a lenghty discussion about what they are going to pay for, not what they want to pay for.
    Or he signed it.
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

oops
    Last edited by WaveWolf; 11-20-2014 at 04:06 AM. Reason: forgot to quote

Quote Originally Posted by Garyis View Post
    I just got the footplate issue the one with 2 inch sides taken care of by Mark ay Ti. If I had known that my feet will be slipping off the sides and just what that 2" sided footplate was I would have gotten it.
    Just an idea, reading this years later! I have the adjustable aluminum footplate. It can be reversed by you for no additional cost! To keep my feet in place, I added stair-tread (like sandpaper, with adhesive on back) to plate and used a utility knife to cut out the slits. Then I super-glued black right angle metal pieces (bought at Lowe's) to the underside to keep feet in place. Your welcome, from the Queen of Cheap!