Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TiLite Guy?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live

TiLite Guy?

haven't seen any posts from tilite guy in a long time. wonder if tilite didn't think it was a good idea to have a person posting in here and fired him? it was kinda nice to see a representative for the company in here to comment on issues we as users have, shame on them if they got rid of him.

I think he was probably too overwhelmed with all the issues with the Tilite ZRA series 2. I bet his inbox was full every time he logged in.

When I was at my dealer a while ago I heard that a major TiLite rep had passed away..he had a heart attack..was a young guy with a family. He had been with company a long time and was well loved.
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

I was going to ask this question too as I thought he provided a valuable service that I appreciated. I've missed his input. I sent TiLite Guy a PM almost a week ago and haven't gotten a reply. Sad to hear that the young Ti Rep died so suddenly and left a grieving family.

Would be nice to hear from Ti again here on CC, and hope that members' important feedback about ZRA 2 backrest issues won't keep him away forever.
    Do not confuse silence with consent or fatigue for indifference.

He was blocked from posting for a bit too, never really seemed to recover the momentum after that.

Ti Lite guy

Yes, we want him back. I have questions about my new ZR!!!!!!!
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

I'm here! I'm here! Mostly answering PM's. Several additional projects are vying for time....

Let me know if you have questions.

TiLite
    TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    Quote Originally Posted by TiLite View Post
    I'm here! I'm here! Mostly answering PM's. Several additional projects are vying for time....

Let me know if you have questions.

TiLite
    i ordered a new ZR2, hopefully should get it soon, it's been more than 3 weeks. Why doesn't Tilite offer a second set of fendered side guards with a different profile at a discount price? I run rightruns in summer and the kenda 1 3/8 knobby in winter, i asked to profile to the knobby. just wonder how crappy it will look when using the RR's. I also told my DME I wanted a CAD drawing, not sure he even knew what i was talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by jschism View Post
    i ordered a new ZR2, hopefully should get it soon, it's been more than 3 weeks. Why doesn't Tilite offer a second set of fendered side guards with a different profile at a discount price? I run rightruns in summer and the kenda 1 3/8 knobby in winter, i asked to profile to the knobby. just wonder how crappy it will look when using the RR's. I also told my DME I wanted a CAD drawing, not sure he even knew what i was talking about.
    I'll forward your suggestion and see what we can do about the side guards. As for the CAD, I'm not sure about that one. Unless you had something custom on the chair or we were out of a part, the chair ships within 10 days of receiving the order.

TiLite
    TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Quote Originally Posted by TiLite View Post

TiLite
    Welcome back!
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>