Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dr. bohbot's procedure

Dr. bohbot's procedure

Has anyone gone to France to be treated By Dr. Bohbot

Brians, check the link below to read Dr. Young's opinion of laserpuncture and Dr. Bohbot's explanation of the procedure.

http://carecure.org/forum/showpost.php?p=73481

Then again, the world laughed at Louie Pasteur didn't they...

Something I've learned in life is...until I empathize with someone and look at it through their eyes, I can't formulate an opinion.

Eric Texley

Eric,I do not understand your post.My understanding is you have had the treatment Can you give details,injury level,complete or incomplete,did the treatments make a difference,how long were you ther,etc

Dear Brian

At the moment, we have 4 Americans in treatment, we can give you their email if you wish to contact them once they will be back in America.
    You can visit Dr Laurance Johnston's website www.healingtherapies.info where you will find information and the last article in Paraplegia News is posted online.

Albert

I am a T5 complete spinal cord injury, due to a burst fracture caused by a bicycling accident in April of 2000.

Since then I've done two courses in biofeedback therapy at the University of Miami Jackson, and I've been to France twice to work with Dr. Bohbot.

I can't give an objective analysis of what I've gained from both, because I haven't been examined by a therapist, and to be quite honest I don't care to be. I'm not a part of a study. My objective is to recover and help other people as much as I can.

The last time I was in France, modifications were made to my braces to give me flexion both in the knees as well as the ancles (which I couldn't get done in the United States.) Since then, I've stared working on locking my legs (which I accomplish with a stim and then try holding them locked.) I have normal sensation on my back to my waist and improved sensation on my stomach. Before I went to France, I was getting about 20% of normal innervation in my quadradus lumborum (hip flexors.) At this point I am starting to be able to kick my legs forward and walk with my legs rather than my arms. I work out in the braces probably two hours a day.

The flexion in the ancles have made ramps a doable thing, because I can keep my center of gravity over my feet instead of in front of behind on an incline. After hip flexion, the next most important thing will be quads and hams to clear my toes from the ground during my gate cycle.

Quite frankly, I don't care how long it takes...

Eric Texley

[This message was edited by Eric Texley on May 16, 2002 at 10:17 AM.]

Eric,thankyou for your reply.I am going to go to France for Dr. Bohbot's treatment.If have had a lot of complications and am in the hospital now,however next week I start building my strenght back up and will do outpatient physical and occupational therapy with the goal of becoming totally independent and than I will be going to France

Thumbs up New patient testimonies on laserpuncture

They are available on www.laserponcture.org (homepage)

Thanks M. Bohbot for your presentation of results on your web site about the use of laser puncture treatment. Everything is very clear and very sound.

-------------------------------------------------

To the rest: What about other treatments around the world? Where are the "secret" results.

Dr Lima - Portugal - 60,000
    Dr Huang - China - 20,.000
    Dr Bruhovietzki - Russia 23,000 plus 6000 X 7 during the next two years
    Dr Kleiblosen - Turkey - 15,000
    Dr Greeta - India - ????

We all know the charges, but where and what are the results? Video evidence and documentation like that of Dr Boboth's would be ideal. Talking about results is cheap. "WE WANT TO SEE THESE RESULTS!"