Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Frozen Margaritas

Quote Originally Posted by marycsm77 View Post
    omg, these look great, thanks for posting the link
    Mary, it seems as though you avoiding my question about being naked in front of you SO? I am not trying to offend you or make you out to be a prude, etc, etc. I'm just very curious as to why and would LOVE to know your SO's point of view. I know, I know, it's not my business, but it intrigues me that you never get naked in front of your SO.

You appear to be and sound like a beautiful woman...........what gives? 3 upside down Margaritas? I did those at a Buffett concert and I was naked in the parking lot. But that's another story with a bad ending.......
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

larry, mary's in her holiness stage this week, laugh it off, it's all in fun
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by brucec View Post
    larry, mary's in her holiness stage this week, laugh it off, it's all in fun
    Okey Dokey!
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Quote Originally Posted by WolfeMan View Post
    Mary, it seems as though you avoiding my question about being naked in front of you SO? I am not trying to offend you or make you out to be a prude, etc, etc. I'm just very curious as to why and would LOVE to know your SO's point of view. I know, I know, it's not my business, but it intrigues me that you never get naked in front of your SO.

You appear to be and sound like a beautiful woman...........what gives? 3 upside down Margaritas? I did those at a Buffett concert and I was naked in the parking lot. But that's another story with a bad ending.......
    Larry I wasnt intentionally avoiding your question. I assumed you knew i was kidding. I'm the last person that has a problem with nudity. It was just a joke referencing another thread,lol. However as bruce alluded to, I am in observance this month, so well you know
    Last edited by marycsm77; 06-19-2011 at 09:46 AM.

Anyone have good explicit recipe for frozen margaritas? I am a very bad bartender, and most things i've ever made are disgusting. I've looked it up and cant decide what exactly to use for best taste, least hangover.

I want to make a pitcher! thanks
    Did you make a pitcher of margaritas? What recipe/mixture did you use???
    And the winner is.................

All the best,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    Did you make a pitcher of margaritas? What recipe/mixture did you use???
    And the winner is.................

All the best,
    GJ
    yes i did gjnl, thanks to you and all for the suggestions and recipes. I made pitchers with tequila, cointreau, ice, fresh lime, lemon and some sugar. After the first pitcher i realized that I accidentally doubled the amount of tequila that the recipe called for, oops! anyway the person that drank them with me seemed to like them, so i guess they turned out ok

Mary,
    Sounds like you know my crazy friend out east 35 miles from you, she USED to bartend, and yes they are very effective and tasty,,, even if you double the Tequila. Some things work better than others.

yes i did gjnl, thanks to you and all for the suggestions and recipes. I made pitchers with tequila, cointreau, ice, fresh lime, lemon and some sugar. After the first pitcher i realized that I accidentally doubled the amount of tequila that the recipe called for, oops! anyway the person that drank them with me seemed to like them, so i guess they turned out ok
    "accidentally" yeah right
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by alhavel View Post
    Mary,
    Sounds like you know my crazy friend out east 35 miles from you, she USED to bartend, and yes they are very effective and tasty,,, even if you double the Tequila. Some things work better than others.
    no, can't say i know your friend, lol but i think if you don't use the mix (which i didnt) then they can turn out kind of nasty, if you're not careful, It really was an accident that i used too much tequila the first batch, but as I say, there were no complaints, or maybe i'm just more charming than i thought

1 and 1/2 oz Tequila
    1 oz Cointreau
    1/2 fresh lime
    1 tsp Agave
    Ice - blender

I think i've finally perfected the perfect Margarita