Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: colonoscopy

Amusing riff on colonoscopy, depending on one's taste
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBMsPNI6EZE

ok...drank the stuff at 4:15 PM today (it's 7:15 PM now) and only had small liquid/gravy come out (apologies for being graphic).

I've kinda been on a liquid diet since Tues night (it's Thurs night today)....I'm worried that I'm not cleaned out.

Any thoughts?

thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by kovyfan1127 View Post
    ok...drank the stuff at 4:15 PM today (it's 7:15 PM now) and only had small liquid/gravy come out (apologies for being graphic).

I've kinda been on a liquid diet since Tues night (it's Thurs night today)....I'm worried that I'm not cleaned out.

Any thoughts?

thanks...
    What did you drink? The GoLytely and CoLyte preps are meant to be taken by the glassful every 20 to 30 minutes. It takes a while to drink the whole or most of the gallon.
    Have you tried any digital stimulation?

All the best,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    What did you drink? The GoLytely and CoLyte preps are meant to be taken by the glassful every 20 to 30 minutes. It takes a while to drink the whole or most of the gallon.
    Have you tried any digital stimulation?

All the best,
    GJ
    Instructions were 64 ounces of gatorade mixed with Miralax...drank 32 ounces at 4:15 pm, and I am supposed to drink the other 32 ounces at 9 PM....I'm halfway through, and aside from one terd and very little "ass juice"....I don't have anything.

Yes...did digital stim until about 7 pm.

I'm surprised your instructions were to drink it in halves almost five hours apart. With me, I started drinking the Golytley and results started sometime after two hours. I had been starting to worry at that point, but sure enough...

ok...now I'm done after all this time in my commode chair....I think I have a rectal prolapse from setting in my shower chair so long today.

Anyone else every experience this? I'm hoping this goes away? I never had this before....
    Last edited by kovyfan1127; 06-23-2011 at 11:40 PM.

I'm scheduled for a colonoscopy first thing Monday morning. I'm a little anxious about this prep. But if I could muster up the strength to be "examined" during my consultation, I guess I can handle this.
    I've been prescribed Moviprep. It's late Thursday evening and I'm about to start taking it light on the diet for the weekend.
    Standing up for our rights, one offender at a time!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH59mpTo5x8

Follow me on instagram: mikeinbmore