Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Vedder and his uke-for Jody

Quote Originally Posted by brucec View Post
    linda, put the fat tire down and take a nap
    Dang brucie-I was out watering my geraniums and am up to no such thing. I could send you some of their buds to smoke.
    I may have a vodka with pink lemonade later.
    Take that!

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    Dang brucie-I was out watering my geraniums and am up to no such thing. I could send you some of their buds to smoke.
    I may have a vodka with pink lemonade later.
    Take that!

do you want me to send you my pink pantyhoses so you can strain the lemonaide thru to make sure you don't get seeds in the drink?
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

but you'd have to drink the bong water afterwards
    trying to quit but thanks We can't get no band together if you not gonna share with them...
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyed_daisy View Post
    trying to quit but thanks We can't get no band together if you not gonna share with them...
    linda and mary would bogart the joint
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

linda and mary would bogart the joint
    Now I will have that song in my head for the rest of the night..."Don't bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me.........."

Now I will have that song in my head for the rest of the night..."Don't bogart that joint my friend, pass it over to me.........."
    yep, i've been singing it since i type it, was that dr hook and the medicine show? i remember having their album with penicillian penny,
    penicillian penny, if she ever gives you any, you better see your doctor real quick!
    Ronald Reagan

yep, i've been singing it since i type it, was that dr hook and the medicine show? i remember having their album with penicillian penny,
    penicillian penny, if she ever gives you any, you better see your doctor real quick!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbY9ePebWB8

I was thinking of the Little Feat version, but on Easy Rider it was Fraternity of Man. A little tidbit I did not know.
    Gotta figure out how to do this u-tube the right way.

Country Joe and the Fish do it too. Love the steel guitar.
    JODY...............where are you? You could uke it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbY9ePebWB8

I was thinking of the Little Feat version, but on Easy Rider it was Fraternity of Man. A little tidbit I did not know.
    Gotta figure out how to do this u-tube the right way.
    yep, little feat was great, saw them mid seventies in a little outdoor stadium down the street from us
    Ronald Reagan

My fave Little Feat song is "Willlin'." Linda Ronstadt did it beautifully also.