Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Eddie Vedder and his uke-for Jody

Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
    matter of fact, i just looked at the ad and they're still 2.99, figured i'd stop on the way home and grab a few more
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Eddie Vedder did the soundtrack for Into the Wild. I just bought it today. If you have not seen this movie....it's fantastic....and the soundtrack too.

Quote Originally Posted by shelley View Post
    Eddie Vedder did the soundtrack for Into the Wild. I just bought it today. If you have not seen this movie....it's fantastic....and the soundtrack too.
    I agree. My favorites on the soundtrack are Guaranteed, Long Nights, and Society.

As for the movie (based on a true story) the guy should have invested in a map and compass before taking on such a journey. Apparently he wasn't very far from help or a bridge back across the river.

I read the book when it came out, but have not seen the movie. (Into the Wild)
    So many times I am disappointed by the movie.
    "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" is one of the exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by doingtimeonmyass View Post
    As for the movie (based on a true story) the guy should have invested in a map and compass before taking on such a journey. Apparently he wasn't very far from help or a bridge back across the river.
    Yes, I guess I should have said fantastic, and tragic.

Linda - I don't think you would be disappointed. It's one of my all time favourite movies.

Quote Originally Posted by shelley View Post
    Yes, I guess I should have said fantastic, and tragic.

Linda - I don't think you would be disappointed. It's one of my all time favourite movies.
    I think I will netflix it then. Thanks.

you peeps are too funny sometimes.

I was trying to figure out the moccasin pattern my grandma used. I figured it out, but missed out on your party.

I did get in a little ukulele practice, and some banjo, but seems like you all had more fun than I did.

Arlo is going to be at the philadelphia folk fest. hope he sings ukulele lady.

I didnt hear the eddie vedder uke album yet, how bout that? eddie vedder playing a ukulele.

Hey Jody! You missed your own uke party! You were probably more productive than we were.
    I saw Arlo Guthrie about 15 years ago in a small venue. He told a lot of funny stories.

Holy mary which part of heaven did you come fro

Blond, good looking, don't drink. don't smoke and pious
    i can only dream of some one like that

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    you peeps are too funny sometimes.

I was trying to figure out the moccasin pattern my grandma used. I figured it out, but missed out on your party.

I did get in a little ukulele practice, and some banjo, but seems like you all had more fun than I did.

Arlo is going to be at the philadelphia folk fest. hope he sings ukulele lady.

I didnt hear the eddie vedder uke album yet, how bout that? eddie vedder playing a ukulele.

she'ssss alive!!!!!! glad to see you on here ukulele lady!!!!
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan