Thread: Madonna is coming back...

Madonna is coming back...

According to manager, Guy Oseary, she will be going into the studio next month to produce new material.

This is her recently at the age of 52 and looking quite beautiful. I love the color on her, it reminds me of the glossy silk sky blue robe she wore on the cover of her Ray of Light album.

As for what I'm hoping for the upcoming album, I want a more mature Madonna. Confessions on a Dance Floor and Hard Candy were amazing and fun, but I truly think she shines when she records more insightful and mature material (Like A Prayer, Erotica, Ray of Light). She's also more mature, too, so the hypersexuality is no longer needed because she's an icon and established and has done it already.

Is she still shaving her armpits?

I like this classy look. It shows she is aging with grace (for lack of a better term) and not trying to look like she was 20.

she looks damn good and very beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by lonecoaster View Post
    Is she still shaving her armpits?
    She's Italian and naturally dark-haired everywhere. The photos you're referring to were casual shots for a photographer she did in the 70s prior to becoming famous. She's had her pits shaved since her debut album.

Woman can't sing or act, but she's got marketing talent up the wazoo!
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    Woman can't sing or act, but she's got marketing talent up the wazoo!
    I beg to differ. When she first began, people on the radio thought it was a black woman singing Lucky Star and Holiday.

Madonna showcased her potential for being a good vocalist in films such as Dick Tracy and Evita. Singing Sondheim and Webber is no easy task. One of my favorite vocal performances of Madonna is You'll See.

If the following isn't a powerful vocal performance, then I don't know what is:

What people? Not me, or anyone I knew. But I'm just givin you a hard time, Todd
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    I beg to differ. When she first began, people on the radio thought it was a black woman singing Lucky Star and Holiday.

Madonna showcased her potential for being a good vocalist in films such as Dick Tracy and Evita. Singing Sondheim and Webber is no easy task. One of my favorite vocal performances of Madonna is You'll See.

If the following isn't a powerful vocal performance, then I don't know what is:

Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    She's Italian and naturally dark-haired everywhere. The photos you're referring to were casual shots for a photographer she did in the 70s prior to becoming famous. She's had her pits shaved since her debut album.
    Someone showed me those pictures, can't remember if it was playboy or penthouse. First time i'd heard her name.