Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Paraplegic move legs after stem cell procedure- Brazilian Center of Cell Theraphy

i think it says even more that the saftey phase brought back great return. enough return that id be more than happy with.

100% agree that we should be hearing more about this therapy. The outcome has been tremendous so far, particularly that they still haven't moved on to the third phase.
    I guess that this along with Dr. Young's trial have the most potential to show results in the upcoming year.
    I think that the researchers from Brazil should come on this forum and post about their progress. I really have a good feeling about 2012

l don't belive it is true!who can give more information?

Quote Originally Posted by sam i am View Post
    I think that the researchers from Brazil should come on this forum and post about their progress. I really have a good feeling about 2012
    that would be sooo cool. i think its awesome to have people around here like wise young and jerry silver.

whats the chances that since they already show functional improvements that they can skip a phase 2 and go right into phase 3? there has to be ways to speed this up.

I have same feelings which u have barrington but let us wait for the results of phase one when all participants are treated.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    I asked to one member of the trial team what was the police man spinal cod injury status before the acident. The answer was not specific about the man (they did not tell me about his previous status). They only answered me that, "part of the criteria for patient inclusion was have complete injury, trauma closed, Frankel a". And nothing more.

1) complete injury
    2) trauma closed.
    3) Frankel a.
    marcus,
    anymore updates? perhaps on the other patients involved also?
    or maybe contacting the doctor and asking him to post here? thank you!

Like was told to me by one of the doctors, we will have to wait few months until more informations about the trial.

Like was told to me by one of the doctors, we will have to wait few months until more informations about the trial.
    thanks marcus. its just such exciting news, its hard to let go of for even a minute.

No SCILeaks?

Quote Originally Posted by KIM View Post
    No SCILeaks?
    SCIleaks... Lol. I wish
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature