Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Want a Cure?

Want a Cure?

Stop the animal studies, there already enough potential proven therapies to take to trial on humans. Demand nothing less, we dont need trial after trial on rats, if researchers want to do animal trials make sure they do it on their dime , not yours or the governments. Dont buy into the nonsense that the FDA will not allow these trials, thats nonsense, its about money. Get angry and aggressively question medical professionals as to their motives, do not take their word for anything.
    Get angry folks or remain useful fools to big Pharma, your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post
    Stop the animal studies, there already enough potential proven therapies to take to trial on humans. Demand nothing less, we dont need trial after trial on rats, if researchers want to do animal trials make sure they do it on their dime , not yours or the governments. Dont buy into the nonsense that the FDA will not allow these trials, thats nonsense, its about money. Get angry and aggressively question medical professionals as to their motives, do not take their word for anything.
    Maybe you could list the potential proven (paradox?) therapies?

Epidural stimulators. Now.

but Epidural stimulation IS in human trials
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Ok so it's already finished a human trial. Can you tell me how I can get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dlevy View Post
    Ok so it's already finished a human trial. Can you tell me how I can get it?
    You cant. More human study needed.

Quote Originally Posted by ian View Post

you feel better after venting your frustrations out on people who are actually living this? and your solution is to tell us to get mad?
    laughable

Anger is passion. If you're not angry about this slow pace- explain why.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere Man View Post
    Maybe you could list the potential proven (paradox?) therapies?
    Wonder what they were...

Grammy, how about Dr Jerry Silver's drug?
    BTW, you are very knowledgable with respect to research. If you had to pick a therapy to test on a human today for a 1 1/2 year old injury, what would you recommend?