Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dennis' Survey

[QUOTE=lynnifer;1377039 I hope the continued criticism on their facebook page by our European friends had nothing to do with that.

[/QUOTE]
    I have asked embarrassing questions and they never answered, because they would have had to admit they have screwed for years good girls like you.
    They ended up blocking me on the RHI page. But guess what?
    I am not going to give up. I will uncover the fact that they have been screwing people with SCI for years. I am collecting facts & connections in Canada. People of the SCI community in Canada may start to talk soon about what really is going on.
    Some in the scientific community too.

It is time we tear down the untouchable academic sistem!

Not just in Canada, everywhere!

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    I think discussions like this divide the community.
    Yes in my opinion we need to divide to community.
    We need to know who is supporting the cure and who is not.

It is like in politics we have different parties. In the US we have Republicans vs Democrats, but they are all US people.
    As easy as that.

Paolo

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    I never thought we were on different sides. So I gladly take your proffered hand.
    Then tonight I'm happy, and I'm not being a smart bastard. Let's do it.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Yes in my opinion we need to divide to community.
    We need to know who is supporting the cure and who is not.

It is like in politics we have different parties. In the US we have Republicans vs Democrats, but they are all US people.
    As easy as that.

Paolo
    Time to separate the goats from the sheep. Nothing wrong with that.
    Dennis Tesolat

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

To all those who think that it's impossible and we should bow our heads to the big sci orgs, I say:

I said that's life, and as funny as it may seem
    Some people get their kicks,
    Stompin' on a dream
    But I don't let it, let it get me down,
    'Cause this fine ol' world it keeps spinning around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUq...eature=related
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

I think the attitude of some "veterans" can be explained by a "seen it all before" mentality and perhaps the disappointment that nothing has come along to help them. I have been waiting 29 years and can attest to the complete negativity towards a cure there was by anyone in the medical profession back then.

I notice nearly all the fresh posts in the cure forum are by people injured in the last 5 to 10 years, I imagine still hopeful something will get them back on their feet soon. I really hope they are right - just because it hasn't happened before doesn't mean it won't happen.

And I would much rather more money went to cure than to care

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Paddon View Post
    I think the attitude of some "veterans" can be explained by a "seen it all before" mentality and perhaps the disappointment that nothing has come along to help them. I have been waiting 29 years and can attest to the complete negativity towards a cure there was by anyone in the medical profession back then.

I notice nearly all the fresh posts in the cure forum are by people injured in the last 5 to 10 years, I imagine still hopeful something will get them back on their feet soon. I really hope they are right - just because it hasn't happened before doesn't mean it won't happen.

And I would much rather more money went to cure than to care
    Thanks. I'm not even two years yet. But I can see how you feel after 29 years.
    Dennis Tesolat

Martin Luther King

Originally Posted by t8burst
    I never thought we were on different sides. So I gladly take your proffered hand.

Quote Originally Posted by StemCells&AtomBombs View Post
    Then tonight I'm happy, and I'm not being a smart bastard. Let's do it.
    I see that my attemt to divide the community is producing opposite results...
    Last edited by paolocipolla; 06-09-2011 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by t8burst View Post
    You miss my point. Those were of course successful things. If we devoted those kinds of resources towards finding a cure we would of course pull the date in but I do not think it would be from 5 years to 6 months. It would be more like 5 years to 4 years.
    If we can make a cure happen 1 year sooner it would be great.
    I think we can.

- a day sooner would make a world of difference in someones life. That's worth fighting for.
    "It's not the despair, I can handle the despair! It's the hope!" - John Cleese

Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials. (Ox)
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.