Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what's the best all in 1 product for full body workout / stretching?

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    I agree with Pat and the others. I have therabands/ the tubes, attached to the railings on my hospital bed in two places. I take one long tube, fold in half, put bend through small end of theraband assist attachment devise, put two loose ends through bend and pull tight. I have no hand function so I put the large loop of the devise around my hand to pull and push. Tie loose ends around railings or elsewhere. I do three types of bicep curls simply by changing the direction of my hand, palm forward, palm down and palm sideways.

I buy the tubes by the box so I can cut to length I want. Depending on strength you may want to start out heavier than you think. When folded and tied they are twice as strong and last very long.
    Last edited by forestranger52; 05-31-2011 at 07:20 PM.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Thanks for the info folks. I'm looking to strengthen my pecs and anterior delts. My back muscles are too strong and overpower my internal rotators. I have no grip and little wrist so I have a loop on the end of the band. The bands I have now attached to a wooded beam where the beam meets a post. At the moment I'm using the loop setup for lat pulldowns and triceps extensions.I'm open to any ideas.

I'll look into the tubes, thanks for the advice Patrick, roc and forestranger.

mine is made by gaiam...they make alot of yoga type stuff...but dont think they make the cycle anymore.....on my link, scroll down, theres a few listed....mine pretty much same....pedal has strap on it...my feet stay in without a prob.....mine has motor to help....
    - Rolling Thru Life -

sci.rutgers.edu is my favorite forum

I spend a lot of time reading this awsome posts, hope will stay here longer