Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What's everyone drive?

Quote Originally Posted by lazierdog View Post
    I've seen pics of Scott's Wrangler and it's very nice.
    Credit where credit is due: Pat's was one of two that gave me some of the ideas I used when building mine.

Instead of just telling you what I drive, I figured I'd show you some craptastic pics. It's a modded 2003 Honda Element EX 4WD.

^^Here's a Photoshopped pic of what it will look like after I'm able to install a custom airbag setup.

Attachment 40470 It's old roomy and paid for does the job for me .

I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee simply because I'm unable to get up out of low sitting vehicle and the 4-wheel drive does come in handy here in WV winters. However, I would like to get to the place of being to drive a small, more gas efficient car.

^^Here's a Photoshopped pic of what it will look like after I'm able to install a custom airbag setup.[/QUOTE]

Interesting idea, what do you think the height of the drivers seat will be when bagged.

I have a big ass van 05 Ford E350 & a 08 BMW 335i
    Living the Dream, C6/C7 incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Haze View Post
    Interesting idea, what do you think the height of the drivers seat will be when bagged.
    I really don't know exactly how high, but I'd guess around 23"

2000 911 Cabriolet.
    2005 Mini Cooper S Cabriolet - John Cooper Works edition.
    2011 Audi A4 allroad for when it snow's - which is like 6 months of the year.

T3-complete

"Same here, Patton. I bought a new Suzuki Swift in '99 due to a long commute. Paid 7K is all, and I'm still using it as my main mode of transportation when traveling long distances. Ole Betsy hums along just fine. It's a 4 banger, not a 3 banger like baldfatdad's Geo Metro - sorry friend Besides that, they're the same car."

Hey RDF I got 4 cylinders of ground pounding power!! And I don't think they're the same, the Suzuki's seem to be built better. But I paid $1500 for mine 10 years and 150k ago.

Quote Originally Posted by rdf
    "Same here, Patton. I bought a new Suzuki Swift in '99 due to a long commute. Paid 7K is all, and I'm still using it as my main mode of transportation when traveling long distances. Ole Betsy hums along just fine. It's a 4 banger, not a 3 banger like baldfatdad's Geo Metro - sorry friend Besides that, they're the same car."

Quote Originally Posted by baldfatdad
    Hey RDF I got 4 cylinders of ground pounding power!! And I don't think they're the same, the Suzuki's seem to be built better. But I paid $1500 for mine 10 years and 150k ago.
    Sounds like you got the better deal, bfd. But I've only got 85K miles on mine, so looks like I'm good for at least another 85K. Cool!
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Sorry about my crappy looking Van lol