Thread: Any one know about Medra?

Question Any one know about Medra?

His name is Dr. Rader
    and his organzation is called Medra. Stem cell organization?
    Jake's Pop

Medra is the king of scam snake oil make a search about stem cell scams and you will find out
    Last i heard he had moved his practice to a villa in the Domenican republic. a very doggy country indeed described by some as a banana republic. I once enquired out of curiosity and was contacted by a female secretary, she was more concerned about how i should forward payment describing the cell treatment as special. From the way she talked i found hers as such an unprofessional person probably a dildo. i have not made any contact with rader but from what i ve heard he's a charmer with words.

Take you money and go and do the lotto . You will have a better luck there
    AS I SIT HERE IN MY CHAIR . I LOOK OUT UPON THE GROUND .I WONDER WILL I EVER GET UP AND WALK A ROUND ??

http://justadollarplease.org

Angry medra

thanks.

JJG
    Jake's Pop

I am thinking of taking my father to Medra for fetal stem cell implant. I have only read negative comments from one source out of Maryland. I know the pharmaceutical companies would do anything to keep fetal stem cell use out of the US because it would replace many of their unaffordable medications. My father has stage four brain cancer and has already undergone targeted radiation and chemo. I would love to hear a positive story regarding this method. Thanks Eve

Quote Originally Posted by Reedgrenier View Post
    I am thinking of taking my father to Medra for fetal stem cell implant. I have only read negative comments from one source out of Maryland. I know the pharmaceutical companies would do anything to keep fetal stem cell use out of the US because it would replace many of their unaffordable medications. My father has stage four brain cancer and has already undergone targeted radiation and chemo. I would love to hear a positive story regarding this method. Thanks Eve
    I strongly recommend against going to Medra. If you do a search on this site for Medra and Dr. Rader, you will find many negative stories about him and Medra. There is no evidence that what he proposes has any benefit. The sources of the cells that he is using are not well-documented. He is not a legitimate scientist or expert on stem cells. It is not just one but many news stories have shown Medra to be a scam.

The following youtube story from the BBC is a relatively balanced story from 2009. The Medra story starts at about 5:48 of the 7-minute first segment. The web site has the usual testimonials and it is about an MS patient who worked with BBC to see the clinic in the Dominican Republic. The Youtube story comes in four parts. The link is to the first segment and I am embedding the fourth segment.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF6XQPKawwk

By stage 4 cancer, I assume that your father has a stage 4 glioblastoma. There is no evidence indicating that stem cells from any source would be helpful to your father. It is likely to make him worse, will waste money, and more important will waste his time.

Wise.
    Last edited by Wise Young; 01-30-2012 at 11:53 AM.

I considered Medra for my brother, but was not able to find a single person who had been there and who recommended it. Anyone I talked to who had been there was disappointed with their results.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity_Idaho View Post
    As you can see this website is full of IHRA Drag Racing
    as you can see this site is about your mama
    HTTP\\yourmamaraisedafool.org
    cauda equina

No comment needed