Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trip to the ER and my hands are screwed up

Sorry Bill for your new burden to bear. Agree with La MemChose. Get the best hand surgeon where you are and get it done.

Surgical eval set for June 6th, no real choice and my hands aren't getting any better so...

I'll update.

Thaks for the kind thoughts all
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

I'm sorry to hear this Bill. When I had my testing done, they told me I have Carpal Tunnel too. I was'nt surprised after over twenty years of accounting.

Did'nt Grange just get this done??? I'm pretty sure he did one at a time and had good results......

good luck Bill
    waiting for an update.
    LET A SMILE BE YOUR UMBRELLA

had 1 done tuesday past, went well, bad left hand typist right not ready to type yet will update soon
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

glad it went well.

Quote Originally Posted by bollefen View Post
    had 1 done tuesday past, went well, bad left hand typist right not ready to type yet will update soon
    good to hear
    LET A SMILE BE YOUR UMBRELLA

I have severe carpal tunnel in both my wrists. I'm a post injury para of 20 years. I've had several operations and vowed no more. I had severe pain in many areas and my wrists as well. My therapist showed me some carpal tunnel exercises. I cannot tell you how I felt immediately after doing 10 simple exercises. I have a pinched nerve in one elbow, and neck. I have dyautonomia, hep c, e.b.v., a-tachycardia, autonomic dysreflexia horribly. For temporary relief, go to a rehab facility and ask them about the carpal tunnel exercises. They can show you them and they are easy, but hurt. I do them everyday to prevent an operation. Hope that helps!

surgery update good news

right hand doing extremely well, doc said way ahead of expectations, asked about pain and i heartily laughed, he know my issues and said he was glad it didn't add to the misery.

He's cleared me for my left and will have that on tuesday july 5th, hopefully it will be as easy as the right.

I was beaming and laughing and he asked what was so funny and i said this has had the best out come of any procedure I've had done and i was just so happy with the results and progress already.
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

Wonderful news, I'm so glad!