Thread: A comment

A comment

This was something I typed towards a discussion to stemcellbombs, but decided to post the comment in a separate thread, this one. Nothing against Dennis (the bombs), in fact such posts and threads is important, cause Q’s like such are stimulating, for more discussions, any discussion does, trick is to get discussions, so thank you Dennis. I post my original comment here as a reply to a discussion in another thread, didn’t post it, post it here in a new thread - for discussions. Sorry for typos etc. just got back from beautiful Holland.

Hi,
    Friend. Let me explain ‘my‘ view on ‘all and everything.’ it is kindof ‘bigger.’ First of all, nothing disappoints me (personally), nothing (‘at all‘, -the view on that is a topic itself so I will not go into that to much, but it has to do with fragile human general biology, short living as individuals, on a planet, as persons, and the fact that any such biological material (humans) is in danger of getting harmed, like we know the spinal cord is., - a normal diving fun ting to do into a swimming pool could change all that, as an example). And as for all this I have to maybe explain my ‘personal’ view on ‘disappointing’ (as a word, not diving into a pool, my injury was other). - -Most humans normally look into a situation as plusses or minuses. For example communities en large as for example disability rights and these discussions, is a prime example of these tangents, -as to be viewed as ‘minuses’, like societies ‘taking care’ of the ‘minuses’ -meaning, any ‘taking care of’ or ‘helped’ are viewed as ‘minuses’. And, MANY disability organizations act and operate that way. -Thing is, one have to break loose of that ‘mantra‘. So then, how to do that? Well, it is quite simple. The ‘minuses’, meaning ‘the mantra decided minuses’ - on all levels on - ‘minuses’ like disabilities, color of skin, position in jobs, how much money and so on and so on, - should instead be viewed as plusses, and act the ‘opposite‘. So, how to do that?, -like be viewed as plusses? Well, one has to stop this ‘minuses’ thinking as individuals, firstly, like the ‘minuses’ thinking one are learned by a society/culture (world) > minuses/difference equals’ negative. -What crap! -Each individual is a equal individual, as any other ‘decided by history/culture society’ individual. And how to switch that around, like to be a plusses?, -the ’minuses’ thinking has to be changed, and fully stopped! Any has to be viewed, and should view themselves, as a ’book of experiences’ for the better of any society, as great resources as group/clusters think-tanks on specific topics, for empowering the individuals, for empowering ‘the greater societies’ to be viewed as ’plusses’ for making better societies for both ’minuses’ and ’plusses’ and the individuals should too… and I believe all know the basic mat on plusses and minuses, it all balances out… meaning the x-axis itself (as for this) survives over time, in a good way…

Thought so, no comments - after all -‘you/us’ was just another brick in the wall?

And the truth shall set you free.

Esse gattico kierre leche