Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A success story!

if we didnt receive hype we'd receive nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    Hype hype and more hype, news channels are not a reliable source to get exact info
    Many won't agree here but this is it,
    It's a damm shame to get this as breaking news all over the world, really means that we are so far off from a real cure break. the fact is 150 years ago people like me were offered a wheelchair today we are still offered a wheelchair. Everyday we read posts about breaking news just to fizzle out and never be heard of again. remember Amanda Boxtel and her hype about Geeta Shroff so save your intergalactic orgasmic reactions for now
    Depressing, but quite true. It is only fair to point out that until 50 years ago, many spinal cord cases not only did not walk - they did not survive!

My wife often says that I should read the papers more (I prefer a darned good novel!) I have to say that the truth is that I am fed up with "news worthy" junk. It's news worthy because it helps flog the rag. Whether it's accurate, helpful or even significant seems to be a lottery.
    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric.S View Post
    Both equally sad and true!!
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric.S View Post

But really, In the end, isn't hype just equivelant to nothing?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    Hype hype and more hype, news channels are not a reliable source to get exact info
    Many won't agree here but this is it,
    It's a damm shame to get this as breaking news all over the world, really means that we are so far off from a real cure break. the fact is 150 years ago people like me were offered a wheelchair today we are still offered a wheelchair. Everyday we read posts about breaking news just to fizzle out and never be heard of again. remember Amanda Boxtel and her hype about Geeta Shroff so save your intergalactic orgasmic reactions for now
    I offered you the entire text of the article---others took me up on it. If you want the full story PM me and I will send it.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    But really, In the end, isn't hype just equivelant to nothing?
    its attention. personally im happy people are trying and actually applying things. all we get anywhere else is "need more money" ,"not enough funding"....