Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost blacked out

Sometimes I get lightheaded see spots when I strain or push myself too hard .

I go drink a good 32 oz of cold water and have to rest or take it easy .
    Sometimes I need a suger fix ...
    These highs and lows in pressure drops are very scary .
    I monitor myself constantly so I am keeping it under control .

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    I have fallen off the pot dirty side up.
    it does happen fast.

My ex, who is ablebodied, had to have his scalp stapled back together when he vasa vagaled. He fell off the thunder box as well. it was chinese buffet, what usually does me in too.
    Jody,

I thought that you might be the first person (on internet or elsewhere) to use the term vasa vagal as a verb. So, I did a search. Interestingly, while your use of the word on carecure came up on the top of the google search, it was not the first use of "vasa vagaled". It was used in 1-30-2007 (Source), as in
    She got very constipated over the weekend and ended up passing out (vasa vagaled trying to pass)
    Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    Jody,

I thought that you might be the first person (on internet or elsewhere) to use the term vasa vagal as a verb. So, I did a search. Interestingly, while your use of the word on carecure came up on the top of the google search, it was not the first use of "vasa vagaled". It was used in 1-30-2007 (Source), as in

Wise.
    Hi, Wise, as a medical transcriptionist you wouldn't believe some of the words made into verbs by docs doing their dictation! And yes, I've heard 'vasa vagaled'.