Thread: New Jersey stem cell update

New Jersey stem cell update

I saw a while ago that Dr. Young speaks once a month on updating the community about stem cells. Does anyone know if it is the first week of every month? or when it is? I can't find the link i was reading.

Quote Originally Posted by FF109 View Post
    I saw a while ago that Dr. Young speaks once a month on updating the community about stem cells. Does anyone know if it is the first week of every month? or when it is? I can't find the link i was reading.
    We hold an Open House on the first Friday of every month. It is not about stem cells but rather about spinal cord injury and the latest research relating to spinal cord injury.

I just gave a talk at the Brain Injury Association of New Jersey about stem cell therapy for brain injury. I invited the group there to start doing Open House for families with brain injury as well. It seems that the families with brain injuries are very anxious to hear about the latest research as well. I am also thinking that it might be useful for us to have a Brain Injury Forum.

Wise.

Thank you, i look forward to making it out. Can you give me the location again please. I respect all that you do, thank you.
    Bryan.

Quote Originally Posted by FF109 View Post
    Thank you, i look forward to making it out. Can you give me the location again please. I respect all that you do, thank you.
    Bryan.
    You can find the instructions for getting there on http://keck.rutgers.edu/contact/contact.html