Thread: Shark Dive for Charity September 2011

Shark Dive for Charity September 2011

As some of you may remember last year I did a sky dive for the Spinal Research Charity raising in excess of £1600 (http://www.justgiving.com/paraprincess).

Well this year I'm going to do a shark dive! Please take a peek at my Just Giving page and if you have any handy hints for fundraising let me know (I'm already stalking local papers and radio stations lol xx)

My Just Giving Page

Blog Entries

Another hint for fundraising?

Quote Originally Posted by leahcaprice View Post
    As some of you may remember last year I did a sky dive for the Spinal Research Charity raising in excess of £1600 (http://www.justgiving.com/paraprincess).

Well this year I'm going to do a shark dive! Please take a peek at my Just Giving page and if you have any handy hints for fundraising let me know (I'm already stalking local papers and radio stations lol xx)

My Just Giving Page
    Walking would definately raise funds for our cause and certainly get you on TV.

Leah, that sounds great, good luck. When I think of sci "perks," not being in danger of sharks is actually one I dwell on. They scare me!

LC,

You should use Facebook also, which you probably are?

Quote Originally Posted by leahcaprice View Post

My Just Giving Page

thats kool stuff
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Sorry, could only afford a fiver.
    Good luck, and I couldn't resist...

Quote Originally Posted by Tim C. View Post
    Walking would definately raise funds for our cause and certainly get you on TV.
    I can't walk, but cheers for that.

Quote Originally Posted by keps View Post
    Sorry, could only afford a fiver.
    Good luck, and I couldn't resist...

Awww thank you so much babe :-) xxx

Thanks for the support guys, yes I am on FB and telling all my fans xx

I have always wanted to both skydive and swim with sharks, but have never had the means to do either. Kudos to you for not only nourishing your adventurous spirit, but for also bringing light (and money) to such worthy causes.

Thanks babe :-) don't make excuses, just do it x you can raise the money cash up front in the street if you have to in order to pay for the dive. I pay for my dives myself but the charities do say you can take money out for expenses if you wish. Heck, you have to raise over £1000 just to do the London Marathon then anything over £1000 goes to the charity, why should one have to pay to run a marathon is beyond me!