Thread: Too slowly!

Too slowly!

Taday is may 15,when will Dr Wise start kunming'trial? Hongkong'trial is so slowly too.maybe the saying goes, "good things never come easy",
    Last edited by east dragon; 05-15-2011 at 02:14 PM.

huh? no understand?

We are waiting for the bureaucracy to approve the import license of the cells. I am also frustrated but I must learn to be more patient. Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    We are waiting for the bureaucracy to approve the import license of the cells. I am also frustrated but I must learn to be more patient. Wise.
    Anyway, let's just wish Dr.Wise great success.

Dr wise

i must say thank you for the work you are doing . As you say It must be frustrated for you as well

You say to be more patient . If all goes well When do you think they will approve the license or how long dose a thing like this take . As you know everyone is feed up reading the same old stuff . p.s I hope you will not say 5 years i do hope we have moved on from that time framed

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP
    AS I SIT HERE IN MY CHAIR . I LOOK OUT UPON THE GROUND .I WONDER WILL I EVER GET UP AND WALK A ROUND ??

http://justadollarplease.org

Quote Originally Posted by skeaman View Post
    i must say thank you for the work you are doing . As you say It must be frustrated for you as well

You say to be more patient . If all goes well When do you think they will approve the license or how long dose a thing like this take . As you know everyone is feed up reading the same old stuff . p.s I hope you will not say 5 years i do hope we have moved on from that time framed

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP
    I keep waiting for word that they have received the import license. We then must carry out a final test of the cells that are shipped from San Diego to Kunming. The trial can start shortly after that. We were assured by many people that the import license should not be a problem. It is just a lot of paperwork and delays in getting a formal approval.

Regarding the timing, we are hoping to start the trials within May.

Wise.

I keep waiting for word that they have received the import license. We then must carry out a final test of the cells that are shipped from San Diego to Kunming. The trial can start shortly after that. We were assured by many people that the import license should not be a problem. It is just a lot of paperwork and delays in getting a formal approval.

Regarding the timing, we are hoping to start the trials within May.

Wise.
    When do the trials end and to extend, Wise ?

Quote Originally Posted by pcoollll View Post
    When do the trials end and to extend, Wise ?
    The trials will assess the patients at 6 weeks, 6 months, and one year after transplantation. We are hoping that all 40 patients in the phase 2 study will be transplanted by the end of the summer. We will be recording adverse events during the 6 weeks after the transplantation to monitor the safety of the surgical procedure. That safety data will be used in the application to the US FDA and the European EMA for the clinical trials in the United States and Norway.

Wise.

Good Luck! Sounds like this could be a major step for procedures in US and other countries. Best of luck!