Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Ellison Interview after 8:00 pm Sat May 14 at Rutgers and Honorary Degree

Great interview, thank you for posting.

I am looking forward seeing you next week @ the expo. It would be a great honor to have a pic taken with you Dr Young.
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Very impressive!
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

Great interview and kudos to Rutgers for the recognition. Brooke speaks extremely well for being on a vent.

Thanks for posting the interview. It was nice to see and hear you talk too Wise.

I had never heard of Brooke Ellison before watching this awe inspiring interview, and am anxious to read her autobiography. Knowing how intricately connected the body is with the mind, I am always encouraged and impressed by the mind's ability to flourish with intellectual nourishment and heightened awareness, even when the physical body is significantly compromised. Thank you, Dr. Young, for interviewing this remarkable woman and introducing her into my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptarzan80 View Post
    I had never heard of Brooke Ellison before watching this awe inspiring interview, and am anxious to read her autobiography. Knowing how intricately connected the body is with the mind, I am always encouraged and impressed by the mind's ability to flourish with intellectual nourishment and heightened awareness, even when the physical body is significantly compromised. Thank you, Dr. Young, for interviewing this remarkable woman and introducing her into my life.
    You are very welcome. I took a two-minute video of the degree awarding ceremony (from the audience) with my camera. Over 60,000 people were in the audience watching the commencement. As soon as I find a way to put this on the site, I will try to show it. It is about 260 Mb.

Wise.

Great interview, Dr. Young, thanks for sharing.

Brook is quite an impressive woman.

Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Pelican_Fly View Post
    Brilliant!
    You, too, are brilliant. It was so good to have met you! Wise.