Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EasyStand 5000 Complete Excellent Condition $1075 Shipped!

Talking EasyStand 5000 Complete Excellent Condition $1075 Shipped!

I'm regaining the use of my legs, so I don't need it anymore. Fully adjustable down for youngsters too. I never used any of the very nice gel-straps or the back support system. I took very good care of everything. Just a little dust on things. Otherwise just like new! Includes everything needed for a even full quad(with assistance) to keep their bones strong! I paid major cash for this new. Letting it go to a good home for a fraction of the price. I still have all the manuals and the tools and accessories -All included!

$1000 Local pickup
    $1075 Shipped to Lower 48

I also have an Invacare A4 Rigid titanium wheel chair for sale. I have not listed it yet. It's pretty used, blue in color and has brand new never used spoke wheels and tires that go with it.
    Last edited by Paraleyes; 05-05-2011 at 10:43 PM.

Do you have any pics

Quote Originally Posted by Louie0611 View Post
    Do you have any pics
    I'm not sure how to reply to this. Does your internet browser not show those pictures I posted in the 1st post? Let me know if they are not showing up for you. I would be glad to email them to you if you send me your address. Thanks for the inquiry!

Quote Originally Posted by Louie0611 View Post
    Do you have any pics
    Sorry I just realized you were asking about the chair. haha I'll be listing it later with pictures separately.

BUMP Will consider any offer

Do you still have this?
    Please let me know what the least you will take for it shipped to Nashville, Tennessee. I can pick it up at any of the many freight terminals here and transport it to my home 75 miles away. My 21 year old son was run over by a drunk driver on his 4th night of his first job. He is now T4 complete. I am 64, my wife is 61 and his significant other is 29 and has crooked spine. We will be the primary caregivers for him and his 6 month old baby. No insurance, fixed income. Please respond to denvercollins50@yahoo.com or call me at 931-561-1409 (cell phone). He will be released from Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital on May 17 and we want to be prepared. Thank you. Denver Collins

@denvercollins50 Emailing...

This is listed on ebay... Ends May 22, 2011 7PM PST
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Smile Do you still have this item

Can you use this to stand from a bed ?
    I have only used an easy stand and wonder how this compares ?
    Thanks for your kind reply.

I don't see why not. Might even be easier for someone to transfer from bed than from their chair.