Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Backpack for wheelchairs??

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    I have a Timbuk2 messenger bag as well, though w/ storage for a laptop. It gets carried on my lap when needed. Their stuff is awesome.
    Totally agree, I only use a backpack when I fly and have to carry more than just my laptop and my para pack (catheters, lube, wipes, purell, etc.). For daily use its the messenger bag on the lap because of the COG issue. I have a thinkpad x220 in a neoprene sleeve, like it better than the laptop version of the timbuk2 bag.

I have this bag from LL Bean http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/62856?feat=816-CL1 I took the padding out of the shoulder straps so they are more flexible and able to easily hang on the corners of by seat back. When I need more space, I am also a fan of a Timbuk2 messenger bag in my lap.

A cheap Jansport for quite a few years now. When the zipper fails, I send it back for free repair work.

Call Sportaid. They have a leather backpack this is awesome. I have one on TiLite, Quickie and i'm getting one for my Standing wheelchair.

Here's there website:

http://www.sportaid.com/sportaid-lea...-backpack.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dynahmite View Post
    I have this bag from LL Bean http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/62856?feat=816-CL1 I took the padding out of the shoulder straps so they are more flexible and able to easily hang on the corners of by seat back. When I need more space, I am also a fan of a Timbuk2 messenger bag in my lap.
    That is why I really like the Thule backpack, the straps have no padding and fits really well on the posts for my seat back.

Toto suggested this one to me. Gracias, mi hombre!

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Toto suggested this one to me. Gracias, mi hombre!
    No, that wasn`t really properly for you, i think for you will be better with this one, is more suitable your you.

Where can I get the Justin one ?

For now I am stuck with this one for work
    Pharmacist, C4-5 injury but functional C6 (no triceps/flexors)