Thread: Cool zebra calf straps

Cool zebra calf straps

Hey guys I'm looking for a cool good quality calf strap like a fellow member has here. I've seen pics on here of a tilite with a nice quality zebra calf strap. I was wondering if anyone knows the brand or where to get one. I've spotted one on adi's website on a chair and here's the link if anyone can help me out.
    http://adirides.com/PDF/Install%20Se...%20Install.pdf
    Last edited by aej_27; 05-07-2011 at 10:21 PM.

AEJ, It would be nice if you filled out your profile. I for one am not about to open any website from a guy with 4 posts and no profile.

I suggest you google it. BTW, welcome, hope I didn't sound too harsh. I've had some instances of spamming opening up something trying to help someone out without knowing more about them.

It's clear, just a pfd file.
    How many post are required before you can make a post?
    c3/c4, injured 2007

You can create a new thread without EVER having posted before.
    ~Mandy~
    SCI as a result of spinal surgery
    TiLite Aero Z!!!

I find that kind of calf strap to loose/slack. I prefer one that is stiffer ie: holds its position when you remove your legs so that when you transfer it doesn't end up under your foot.

It's cool. Im not spamming lol it's a link to adi's website. I would have just posted the pic of the chair but I couldn't. I have been googling calf straps for a few hours and haven't found anything. I'm a c5 complete. I have a plain calf strap that came with my tilite zra, but I really like the looks of the zebra one on the chair in the link. I'll look around on here and see if I can find a pic of the members chair on here.

Did anyone find out anything on the zebra calf strap? I found another pic of a chair with one on adi's site and contacted them. They said they believe it's an option with colours brand chairs but I checked there site and couldn't find one. If anyone has a lead to where to get one Id really appreciate it. Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by sarcastrix View Post
    I find that kind of calf strap to loose/slack. I prefer one that is stiffer ie: holds its position when you remove your legs so that when you transfer it doesn't end up under your foot.
    Exactly, that was the reason of the calf bar in the Xtreme box, for guys who do a lot of transfer never have that stupid problem.

aej,
    It is a custom option with any colours wheelchair purchase. If you look at their order form (click on any of their chairs, then click on "order form") you can scroll down to the upholstery and calf strap section and find it there. A "matching fabric" calf strap would cost $79 according to their order form ($24 for a regular calf strap + $55 matching fabric). You could try calling their office in Corona California to see about ordering just the calf strap.
    ~Mandy~
    SCI as a result of spinal surgery
    TiLite Aero Z!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CurvySAT05 View Post
    A "matching fabric" calf strap would cost $79 according to their order form
    Feck me - $79!