Thread: Paleo or Caveman diet, Anyone?

Paleo or Caveman diet, Anyone?

Was wondering if anyone has tried the Paleo diet or caveman diet. Actually it isnt a diet at all, it is changeing your lifestyle and the way you eat.

Would love any input. I know this is something I would have to ease into, but I think it would be great.

Also I heard that it is close to the Zone Diet.

This website should be helpful (for nutrition), although some of his advice isn't the best (activity levels he wants you to have will be hard to achieve):

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/

You might even email him and ask him if he has advice for someone with a spinal cord injury who wants to try eating this way. I betcha he'd write back!

I recently started experimenting w/ this "diet" due to some digestion/bowel issues that I've yet to figure out... it seems to be helping me physiologically, but it's not super easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by medic1 View Post
    Was wondering if anyone has tried the Paleo diet or caveman diet. Actually it isnt a diet at all, it is changeing your lifestyle and the way you eat.

Would love any input. I know this is something I would have to ease into, but I think it would be great.

Also I heard that it is close to the Zone Diet.

I want to thank you for the efforts you have contributed in writing this article.

Here's a great blog about the primal diet, with lots of interesting recipes.

http://girlgoneprimal.blogspot.com/

Thank you for the responses! This is some great information and will help me get started.