Thread: Van inadmissibe nto Canada/Geneva SVS, inc. can't be found

Van inadmissibe nto Canada/Geneva SVS, inc. can't be found

Hi there,
    I hope someone can help, I've been struggling with this matter since February. I bought this van from the USA, brought it into Canada, found out it's considered modified and not on the list of admissibility...the link is below

http://www.tc.gc.ca/roadsafety/safev...Section5_5.htm

Companies have to put themselves on this list voluntarilly. The company that was the second stage manufacturer was GENEVA SVS, INC. and I can only find old information on this company, and think maybe they changed their name. Transport Canada needs Geneva svs, inc. to forward the information that would comply with Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards. My problem is that I can't find GENEVA SVS, INC.
    If anyone has any ideas please let me know.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Brianne; 04-30-2011 at 12:56 AM.

I searched google, and found reference to Geneva Luxury Motor Vans. Don't know if it's the same company or not. Several sites claim to sell their conversion parts, but I couldn't find a link to the company itself. If you contact one of the parts sellers, maybe they can provide contact info. Good luck
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

I looked at the van...it has Genevasvs on it and their G logo everywhere...I think it's done through GMC as it's on the interior as well embossed/stiched in the sides etc.
    Thanks for your help...I'll look them up as well, just the fact it's reachable helps
    Thanks

its a "gladiator" converted by glaval.....maybe ?
    Last edited by justadildo; 05-01-2011 at 05:23 PM.