Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stimulette Den2x

Quote Originally Posted by lynnifer View Post
    Did you contact Anatomical Concepts? That is who is selling it in the UK - 4000lbs + shipping. I have no way to afford it right now but am going to figure it out!

Derek Jones is the person I emailed. They are also on Facebook.
    Yes I have emailed back and forth with them and it seemed that I had to at least have a doctor supervising it and a lot of red tape for getting it into the country. I can pay for it but a little scared to pay that much and not try the device to make sure it works for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyerly View Post
    Yes I have emailed back and forth with them and it seemed that I had to at least have a doctor supervising it and a lot of red tape for getting it into the country. I can pay for it but a little scared to pay that much and not try the device to make sure it works for sure.
    My device is working well. Im into week 2 now and my stimulated contractions in my quads are getting stronger already. It can be a little time-consuming to set the thing up and you have to use it 5 times a week for the first 6 months to reap the benefits - so you have to commit time to using it.

Anatomical Concepts probably dont want to commit to distributing it abroad because they are very concerned about not being able to provide the face-to-face training required. Due to the current being passed through the electrodes you have to be very careful to avoid skin burns. So I can understand their concerns.

Are there any FES distributors in the US that could become distributors in the US?

If you guys comes to W2W in October I can train you if you like.

Is this devide only for using in legs?
    Im a quad and need something like this for my triceps (I can use a normal stim in the other muscles).
    -Ramps in buildings are necessary, but it would be usefull to have another ones for people (mind/heart).....

-Hoc non pereo habebo fortior me

Any european fellow that purchased this unit can tell me the price and where to find it?
    -Ramps in buildings are necessary, but it would be usefull to have another ones for people (mind/heart).....

Quote Originally Posted by Isildur View Post
    Any european fellow that purchased this unit can tell me the price and where to find it?
    Hey, the price was approx £4000 here in the UK from a distributor called Anatomical Concepts.

Have you tried FES?

Thanks for the info Fly_Pelican_Fly. No, I didn´t try FES, I use a normal/standard stim, but it doesn´t work with my triceps.

Quote Originally Posted by Isildur View Post
    Thanks for the info Fly_Pelican_Fly. No, I didn´t try FES, I use a normal/standard stim, but it doesn´t work with my triceps.
    Im not sure whether the device is intended for upper body. The device is designed for denervated muscles.

If I was you I would get an upper extremity FES trial before considering Stimulette Den2x which is designed for lumbosacral injuries that do not respond to FES.

Sadly I´m not near of any center with FES equipment

I dont know how it works in Spain but in the UK FES distributors are happy to come to your home and give you a trial prior to purchasing it. It must be the same in Spain!

Anatomical Concepts claims to have a distributor in the States now?

They're on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anatomicalconceptsUK?fref=ts

Still waiting to hear WHO it is in the US.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12