Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stimulette Den2x

Stimulette Den2x

Hi guys,

The Stimulette Den2x is now available to trial/purchase in the UK.

For those of you who are not familiar with it, the product is designed to stimulate denervated muscles where traditional FES does not work ie typical of many lower motor lesions.

Here are some pdfs attached with some info about it.

Any thoughts on how this would effect the existing (albeit very weak) contractions in an incomplete SCI? Would it be detrimental at all to existing flickers/contractions?

Thanks & regards

Fly Pelican Fly

Yea I need one of these

I may try this piece of kit out. Will keep you posted Lyerly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Pelican_Fly View Post
    I may try this piece of kit out. Will keep you posted Lyerly.
    Please do. I have been emailing back and forth with the company. I would buy one for sure if it works fo me and they would send it to the USA.

Lyerly, I will post my progress with it on this thread.

I am surprised that no body else has really showed any interest in this unit. I have exchanged a few emails with a dealer and the manufacturer but have not had much success in trying to get this to the USA. Have been told so far I would need to come to Austria for an appointment to make sure that it would work for me...I can not do all that. I will let you know of anything changes.

I have been assured it will work for all lower motor lesions. I will try it out and I will also get a few more of my lower motor lesion friends to try it too and will give you feedback.

I would have expected more excitement on here too

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_Pelican_Fly View Post
    I have been assured it will work for all lower motor lesions. I will try it out and I will also get a few more of my lower motor lesion friends to try it too and will give you feedback.

I would have expected more excitement on here too
    Will it work for somebody like me that has been paralyzed over a decade? The file said that they have only gotten it to work on injuries up to 9 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee1 View Post
    Will it work for somebody like me that has been paralyzed over a decade? The file said that they have only gotten it to work on injuries up to 9 years.
    Hi Lee, I will talk to the guys when I have my trial in two weeks time and find out for you.

Stimulette results?

I'm very interested in how the trial of the Stimulette turned out... any news? My boyfriend is T7 complete and stim doesn't work on his legs at all.