Thread: Ranger Wheelchairs, 904 Yukon

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA

Ranger Wheelchairs, 904 Yukon

The 904 Yukon power wheelchair, manufactured in British Columbia by Ranger wheelchairs appears well designed to be an excellent off road powerchair. The base with the large tires is only 31'' X 34.5''. It has HD 4 pole motors and a transmission.

I saw it mentioned in one of the threads so I contacted them to see if it was for sale in the states. They are working to get FDA approval and they expect to have it for sale by summer.

Although I prefer front wheel drive in the forest, I would definitely consider the Yukon for a replacement for my Omegatrac, as MTS has become totally useless. The Yukon will do inside and outside well, which is hard to design, as we know.

I am looking forward to here from folks who have one, as I continue my search for a replacement.

www.rangerwheelchairs.com
    Click on Yukon in the gray box on the bottom of the home page.
    Last edited by forestranger52; 04-26-2011 at 07:43 PM.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

it does look pretty nice. but i assumed youd want the xc version for off-road - will your doorways take the 31" width?

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    As usual, you are correct amyk. I remodeled a two car garage for me to live in so everything is pretty open. I go in and out a six foot sliding door so I have about 34''.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt