Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good news!

good news!

A tv of Hong Kong reported today: a wise's patient can feel the water rushed to his legs when he is in bath.

Cool, thanks east Dragon, you make my day
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by east dragon View Post
    A tv of Hong Kong reported today: a wise's patient can feel the water rushed to his legs when he is in bath.
    can u tell more please ? from which group of the trial, 4, 8 or 16 microlitre? with or without lithium?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beuty View Post
    can u tell more please ? from which group of the trial, 4, 8 or 16 microlitre? with or without lithium?
    thanks
    sorry, it is only tv news. it is very short and simple. This news didn't involve what you said.

was wise interviewed as part of this?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    was wise interviewed as part of this?
    i don't see wise on tv.

Hypestopper

I don't want to be negative but wise would have posted something if he had the proof!!!!!

Wise, has said, he won't report anything until six months at least. I think that might mean June of this year. Don't know but maybe Wise will reply to this. Also we havn't heard from him on the strarting of trials in the US in June. Anyway, if we could get somethign from Hong Kong about the trial, would be nice.

keeping on

Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    I don't want to be negative but wise would have posted something if he had the proof!!!!!
    Wise posted this in another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post

So far, we have seen sensory improvements in some of the patients. It is too early to tell whether the improvements are lasting. We really do not expect motor improvements until 6 months or later.

Wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Moe,

I... don't care about what I think ... you should just ignore my posts.

I don't understand ... words.

Paolo

Quote Originally Posted by beuty View Post
    thanks
    If I remember correctly Dr. Wise's team has only performed the procedure on 7 candidates so far and the first 4 candidates got 4microlitre injections and the next 4 is getting 8microlitre injections.
    As for the lithium, I think that the last 4 of the 20 candidates will be getting a 6 week course of lithium together with a 16microlitre injection.
    Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Moe,

I... don't care about what I think ... you should just ignore my posts.

I don't understand ... words.

Paolo