Thread: Is CareCure keystroke navigable?

Blog Entries

Is CareCure keystroke navigable?

My hand function is so marginal that the difference between a better and worse day is my ability to get my pointer over a link. Can anyone tell me if this site is keystroke navigable, most specifically to tell what page I would like to go to in a thread?

Doesn't appear to be, but it looks like there's a plugin for that, if an admin is willing to install it: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=239806

Hi "Random,"
    I don't know for a fact, but my guess would be that Care Cure Community website is not keystroke navigable. My word processing program on my computer allows for all manner of keystroke commands for formatting while composing a document, and when I type here, I constantly use some of those commands out of habit, and they don't work. It would be a great enhancement to the site.

All the best,
    GJ

Presumably you know this already, but on any webpage you can highlight one link after another by hitting Tab. It can take forever to get to the link you want, and sometimes they're in a really bizarre order, but it's doable...

Random, scroll to the bottom of the page, choose Infinite Scroll from the dropdown--no more page issues.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Thumbs up

I have somehow managed to miss this mod, despite trying to make several of my vB installations more accessible. Going to go try it out on my disability-related forums... and look for the infinite scroll!

Blog Entries
    Steven Edwards, perpetual hero. Thanks all.

Blog Entries
    Steven, any advice? Infinite scroll worked for the first day, but then stopped. I reset it several times, and it continues to say "infinite scroll," but then there are still multiple pages.