Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dr. Wise Young, this looks like great news!

I know Henreich Cheng well. He is continuing to develop and push his peripheral nerve bridging and growth factors cocktail. He gave a talk at a meeting that I organized last year and he was beginning to report positive clinical data. I think that this is part of it. I would very much like to hear more about what their progress is. He has invested nearly 20 years to this research.

Wise.

Looking around, I found lots of papers co-published by him at http://en.scientificcommons.org/henrich_cheng .

I guess he is the real deal.

Blog Entries
    cautiously optimistic. Anxious to hear more as well

Hope some one get details soon

Heinrich Cheng . . . . lots of hype over many, many, years; no real results.

Lash Olsen of the institute of neuroscience of Carlo Linsi College in Sweden,
    There could be some misspellings in the article, but I’m not aware of a professor Lash Olsen in Sweden nor am I aware of institute in Sweden named Carlo Linsi College. They might refer to professor Lars Olson from the Karolinska Institute though.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    There could be some misspellings in the article, but I’m not aware of a professor Lash Olsen in Sweden nor am I aware of institute in Sweden named Carlo Linsi College. They might refer to professor Lars Olson from the Karolinska Institute though.
    Your detective work is impressive. I bet you're right on both counts.
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

- Yup - I think Leif got it right. (I was in kontact with Olson back in '08) - He's working on a nanoglue...
    "It's not the despair, I can handle the despair! It's the hope!" - John Cleese

Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials. (Ox)
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by topperf View Post
    - Yup - I think Leif got it right. (I was in kontact with Olson back in '08) - He's working on a nanoglue...
    Good job Thomas - maybe you should lobby RYK in Denmark to make a SCI research conference with topics on regeneration in Copenhagen say next fall or so (everything requires some planning, also to make sure to be able to announce arrangements with some time upfront for persons to plan for attending) where Scandinavian and other international scientists (maybe like dr. Young) could attend? It’s not a too big of a job to put up a good program and if one starts now to secure and apply for funding for the event its quite doable. For example Coloplast and Astra Tech and other sources in Denmark will probably be happy to cower most of the bill if they can have a stand or two at the venue to show their products in the breaks. The scientists also will probably do this without a salary as long as some of the traveling costs will be cowered. And when planning for (if) such an arrangement start with the scientists one want to attend to find dates that suits them. Just a tip

- A good tip indeed, I'm almost out of excuses not to work more aggressively, what can be worked around here..
    "It's not the despair, I can handle the despair! It's the hope!" - John Cleese

Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials. (Ox)
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.