Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The CareCure CAD Repository

If I my interject, please only post to this thread with your actual CAD and chair info. This thread is kept as a sticky for a reference tool. If one has questions, start a new thread and if need be link to this thread in the new post.

Thanks
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Oracing Extreme Box spec's and CAD's

I sent this as my order form.

- polished aluminum frame with adjustable height footrest
    - aluminum-framed carbon fiber sideguards bolted to tabs on frame
    - build chair using 25" (559) rear wheels with RightRun or equivalent size tire NOTE: wheels are not included w/ chair, customer is using his own Spinergy LX
    - D's Locks with lock-actuating lever positioned under left-hand-side frame rail at front of seat pan
    - D's Locks - install locking pistons utilizing threads on piston (ie. thread the wheelchair frame to accept the threads of the pistons and install w/ lock nut - please do not weld threaded portion. This will allow for adjustability should I want to change wheels) - see attached photo
    - D's Locks - please include locking hubs with chair, and if possible paint or anodize them black to match a different set of wheels I have
    - 4" x 1.4" soft-roll casters on uni-tine forks - please build chair (set FSH) with casters positioned in upper hole of forks
    - caster and fork color - black forks w/ plain aluminum casters and black tires
    - 2 cm rear wheel spacing (from outside of frame to inside of tire at top of wheel)
    - 40 cm frame width (outside dimension of frame rails)
    - 43 cm frame depth (dimension from front of backrest post to start of bend tangent)
    - 40 cm carbon fiber seat pan attached w/ machine screws to frame (40 cm seat depth +3cm before bend)
    - 15 cm ergo seat (dimension from front of backrest posts to center of ergo seat bend)
    - 90 degree front angle
    - 47 cm front seat height (FSH) dimension from floor to front of seat pan - please set this dimension with front caster wheels positioned in top hole of caster forks
    - 40 cm rear seat height (RSH) dimension from floor to seat pan at front of backrest posts
    - 7.5 cm center of gravity (dimension from front of backrest post to center of rear axle)
    - 35 cm backrest post height (measured from RSH to top of backrest posts, I understand the backrest upholstery will add extra height)
    - arced/angled backrest bar (see attached photo for shape, not exact, just to show arc)
    - 28 cm backrest bar height (measured from RSH to center of welded backrest bar)
    - 10 cm backrest to inside of backrest bar at center of backrest bar (at the middle of the arc) - welded at approx. 30 degrees above horizontal
    - 24 cm front front of footrest to front of calf bar
    - 24 cm calf bar width
    - 93 degree backrest angle (3 degrees reclined)
    - 29 cm inside dimension of frame at footrest attach point (bottom of frame) - "V" front end, no knee reduction at FSH
    - 22 cm footrest width
    - 14 cm footrest depth
    - 2 cm footrest inclination (difference between front and rear of footrest - front to be taller)
    - 6 cm footrest height (from floor to top of footrest at rear)
    - 2 degree rear wheel camber
    - embroidered Oracing logo on backrest upholstery to be black thread on black upholstery. Black on Black, I like to show the name but not bright colors
    - black Oracing logo decals on carbon fiber sideguards
    - please do not install or drill holes for carbon fiber footplate. I may or may not install it, but please include it (w/ screws) with the chair.

You forget post the result

Begins to take money in your piggy bank because i`ve got desing of a new box frame finish and i assure you will like it
    But i`m really in love with mine, so i`m not hurry to change, in reality i don`t want to change but ... maybe this summer i will go to Oracing factory for do the first one.
    btw nothing to be with the xtr box

Quote Originally Posted by chasmengr View Post
    Attachment 39962

NOTE: Chair as pictured has non-factory options: chrome & stainless fasteners, bicycle lights, cafeteria tray under seat, brass side-guard shims.

Attachment 40030
    Attachment 40031
    Attachment 40033
    Attachment 40034

I especially love the adjustability, Natural Fits, flip-back footrest, D's Locks, Schwalbe MPE tires, and the general fit and trim of the chair. I chose an aluminum chair because weight is not an issue for me.

TiLite Aero Z Series 1 (SN 55250)
    Colors = midnight blue pearl frame, sapphire anodized package, and navy blue upholstery
    Reinforced frame
    17” Seat Width (no taper)
    16” Seat Depth
    Aluminum Seat Pan
    17.5” Front Seat Height
    15” Rear Seat Height (adjusted to 14")
    80 Degree Front Angle
    15.5” Seat to Footrest (adjusted to 15")
    Flip-Back Footrest
    11” Footrest Width (Standard Front End with 3.5” taper)
    Folding, adjustable height (14”), adjustable-angle (92 deg), lock-when-folded, aluminum seat back with 4”-deep rigidizer bar
    velcro adjustable backrest upholstery.
    3” Center of Gravity
    4 Degrees of Camber
    6x1.25 TiLite Billet Soft-Roll Caster
    Standard Fork and stems
    24” standard Spinergy wire wheel.
    (D's Locks)
    Fold-down, rigid, aluminum standard side guards
    Schwalbe Marathon Plus Evolution tires (switched out solids, which had poor road traction and tore up my gloves)
    Natural-Fit Super Grip Hand-rim
    User-friendly anti-tips
    Catchall
    Small Seat Pouch
    Invacare InTouch Stabilite Gentle Contour cushion (not shown)
    Rear-wheel spacing = 3/4” (adjusted to 3/8")
    weight from bathroom scale (as pictured) = 37.5#
    My specs: 68", 200#, MS with C7 & T7 lesions incomplete

Discussion Link
    The integrated push handle is too high and the looks is not smart, is there any alternative for integrated push handles?
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI_OTR View Post
    Until Picasso's thread a couple of years ago, I didn't know this was even an option on ZR models because it was not in TiLite's Designs Unlimited .pdf.

Uni-Lock Set @ Push To Lock

More Discussion Here
    I`m a bit confused, i`m going to order a zra and is for a quad, that brakes are uni-lock? if i can see one each side, i thought you only have one brake level that you lock the two wheels, something like Pantheras.
    What is the best Tilite brakes for a quad that dosen`t be in the way for do transfers?
    I think the brakes of the pic are ok.

My new chair, thanks to all who helped me, and thanks for all the ideas I took from your designs

This is the first ergo Lasher ordered, built.

Attachment 43745
    Attachment 43744
    Attachment 43746
    Attachment 43747

Quote Originally Posted by OopyDoopy View Post
    This is the first ergo Lasher ordered, built.

]
    I have seen it in Lasher facebook, i`m too old for a yellow chair but is cool

Tell us what do you think about ergo seat and your sensations...

Just one question, looks like you are thinking in using a solid seat pan, if not, i don`t understand why the straight tube under your cloth uphostery seat.
    Last edited by totoL1; 02-07-2012 at 12:34 PM.

16 x 16 +1 85º TILITE ZR

Sorry, attachments failed - way too large.
    Last edited by nofuss; 05-25-2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: unable to post attachments

Quote Originally Posted by SCI_OTR View Post
    The first ZR2 I have spec'd...

The Specs:

- 18" Seat Width
    - 16" Seat Depth
    - 17" Custom Frame Depth
    - 85 Degree Front Angle
    - 19.5" F / 16.5" R STF Heights
    - 16.5" Seat-To-Footrest
    - 3.5" Tapered Front Frame
    - 12" Footrest Width
    - Tubular Footrest W/Flat Abs Cover
    - Folding Titanium Backrest
    - Titanium Release Bar
    - Ti 12"-16.5" Folding Adj-Ht Back Set @ 12"
    - 95 Deg. Back Angle
    - 3.25" Center Of Gravity
    - 1" Rear Wheel Spacing
    - 2 Deg Camber
    - 25" Spinergy Spox w/ Schwalbe Marathon Evos
    - NaturalFit Standard Grip
    - Tension Adjustable By Straps Seat & Back Upholstery
    - Rigid Removable Carbon Fiber Side Guards--Standard Size

Other..

- 4" X 1.5" Frog Legs Aluminum Hub Soft Roll Casters
    - Frog Legs Wide Axle Kit
    - Quickie Ergo Scissor Locks

Nice to see the 3 hole bearing fork instead of the 2 hole short
    bearing fork.
    I know we are trying to keep this focused so please forgive me for asking this question here and if it needs to be moved to another thread I understand. I love those wheels, rims, and hand rims. I currently have Spinergy Spox with Aluminum hand rims and high pressure tires. What is the benefit of the carbon fiber handrims and the different wheels compared to mine. Same 25".
    Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

16 x 16 +1 85º TILITE ZR

Attachment 45015

TILITE ZR
    SATIN FINISH, BLACK ANODIZED PARTS
    16" WIDE X 16" DEEP
    NO TAPER IN SEAT
    +1" FRAME DEPTH, NCO
    85º FRAME
    SEAT HGT 19” FRONT, 16.5" REAR
    TITANIUM FOOTPLATE W/ FLAT ABS COVER
    SEAT TO FOOTPLATE 16.5"
    "V" STYLE FRONT END, 11" WIDE
    TITANIUM FOLDING BACK, ADJ. HGT & ANGLE, LOCKING BACK
    BACK HGT 12”–16.5", SET @ 14"
    BACK ANGLE SET @ 92º
    CARBON FIBER BACK RELEASE BAR, 4" RIGIDIZER BAR
    CENTER OF GRAVITY 3.25"
    1" REAR WHEEL SPACING
    0º CAMBER
    CARBON FIBER CAMBER TUBE
    SLIPSTREAM FORKS, TITANIUM STEM BOLTS
    5”X1.5" PLASTIC/POLY WHEELS – UPGRADED TO 5 X 1.4 R6 BRG FLAHSRs
    25" ORANGE SPOKE SPINERGY LX REAR WHEELS, BLACK HUBS
    STAINLESS STEEL QUICK RELEASE AXLE
    SCHWALBE MARATHON PLUS TIRES
    SURGE LT HANDRIMS, SHORT TABS
    COMPOSITE SCISSOR WHEEL LOCKS
    TENSION-ADJUSTABLE-BY-STRAPS BACK UPHOLSTERY
    SIDE GUARDS – NONE
    G10 SOLID SEAT PAN

User Spec’s: 6’2”, 175#, advancing CIDP (no SCI), strong trunk, limited walking

Attachment 45016
    Attachment 45017
    Attachment 45018

OF INTEREST:
    FRONT CASTERS: Upgraded to 5 x 1.4 R6 FLAHSRs, available special order from Frog Legs to fit TiLite Slipstreams equipped with 1.5” axles and plastic/poly casters. Conversion requires 1 allen wrench and 2 minutes of time.

CAMBER CLAMP: Mounted more aft on the camber strut than usual. The center line of the camber tube runs up thru the extreme aft portion of the strut rather than thru the center, per the CAD.

SURGE LTs: A good wrap for 8” (base of palm to middle finger tip) average-sized hands. The short tabs work well. The upper and lower thumb flank rests close against the tire sidewall for more grip when needed, the narrow rim-to-tire gap is totally thumb-friendly.

BOTTOM LINE: The chair fits fingertips to axle, foot to footrest (well, maybe up ½”). NO WAY could I have accurately spec’d my ZR without the CC forum and “Repository”. I thank all who regularly post, epecially those who collectively asked all the ‘dumb’ questions I would have had to ask, had you not … if that makes any sense. ;¬)

DISCUSSION LINK:http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...78#post1534978

Sorry for the giant pics
    Last edited by nofuss; 05-25-2012 at 11:47 PM. Reason: pic problem. don't like the 'spread but it'll have to do~